Tokyo || .022

The heist was not going as planned, not even close. They had a lot of screw ups continuously and they just couldn't stop it seemed. The hostages had tried to escape again, but thankfully Rio had warned them, even if it had been last minute and they stopped them from leaving. Denver had almost been hurt in the middle of it, but surprisingly Monica stepped up to the plate and knocked Arturo out. Nairobi was almost cracking from the amount of pressure that came with being the heist leader, but Berlin was enjoying watching her downfall. Ava stood watch as the hostages stood there blindfolded. Nairobi was begging them for some kind of respect, but it hadn't been given. She had cracked completely. Berlin stepped down the stairs until he was right beside of Nairobi.

        "I think we're both ready for me to take charge again." Berlin pointed out the obvious and for a moment, Nairobi debated it. But one more glance at the hostages and she nodded.

        "They're all yours." She agreed, stepping away completely and walking out of sight. She was more than upset about the situation. Berlin walked and pulled off every single hostages' blindfolds, one by one. They stared at him in fear. He possessed so much power that it scared people, especially because he wasn't exactly the most mentally stable person. Berlin was back in charge and he was going to make an example. Arturo was brought out with bombs strapped everywhere on his body. The thing was, they were all fake, but Arturo didn't know that and neither did anyone else. This caused so much fear with the other hostages. The rest of the day had dragged by. Nairobi was working with the money only and Berlin was taking every opportunity to show his power over the others. Ava didn't exactly want Berlin to be in the position of charge, but she also knew it was probably the best thing for the group. He was truly a good leader. He'd die for them, unlike some of the others. He was able to make decisions that nobody else could possibly make, the really hard decisions. He seemed almost cold at times, but there was no other way to be when you were in charge of a heist. He couldn't let his guard down around everyone so he saved all of that for Ava only. Ava and Berlin were only growing closer. They were working as a team, even if they didn't agree with each others' decisions at all times. Berlin and Ava were a lot different, but they still worked together to try and understand each other. Sergio wasn't answering, yet again. People were starting to fear that he had been caught by the police, but Ava still had absolute trust in him. She knew how intelligent he was, and he always seemed to have a plan. It would take a lot for her not to trust the Professor anymore. Ava was right by the front gates when she started to hear hollering from the top of the store. Her head snapped directly to the noise, watching as Rio sprinted down the stairs. "Tokyo's back!" His voice had a hint of excitement, but mostly only showed worry. 

          "What?" Ava snapped into action, pulling the machine gun up so that she could use it to defend if needed. Denver opened the gates immediately, and both Moscow and Phoenix in sight. They both looked confused and panicked. 

        "What's going on?" They asked in almost sync. 

        "Tokyo's back." Ava answered them. The gates had flew open. "We're going to need to block her." The police would kill her if they weren't protecting and covering her. Ava pulled the mask over her face entirely and hurried out onto the front steps of the Mint. It had been days since she'd felt the wind of her skin, and as much as she wanted to enjoy it, she just couldn't. She began shooting, aiming at the police that were shooting at Tokyo. Moscow, Rio and Phoenix all followed behind Ava, wasting no time in shooting at the police. They were causing a distraction as Tokyo drove the motorcycle, quickly, jumping half of the stairs and landing into the Mint's doors. Ava had been backing up slowly, but she froze, shooting as she stood in place, as a bullet hit Phoenix. He dropped the ground as quick as he was hit, and Ava hurried behind him, grabbing his arm that wasn't injured and pulling him inside of the Mint's doors. Tokyo and Rio were kissing in excitement from seeing each other. Moscow had finally backed into the Mint, and the doors slowly shut behind him. Ava immediately assessed Phoenix's wound. He had gotten shot in the same arm, but it was higher this time. Phoenix was swearing over and over again in pain as Ava tried her best to wrap the wound up. Denver was now shouting which made Ava's eyes snap in his direction. Moscow collapsed on his knees, and all eyes that saw had widened. Denver caught him in time so that he didn't hit the ground. He was screaming for help in panic, fear in his eyes. Phoenix brought his free hand to the arm that was wounded and groaned in pain but he held the cloth tightly against the wound. Berlin, Nairobi and Helsinki had all walked into view and  immediately they sprinted over to help Moscow. 

      "Go." Phoenix said to Ava. Ava looked at Phoenix for a moment but she nodded. She hurried over to Moscow, directing Tokyo and Rio to grab the makeshift gurney. They were going to have to get him laying down if they were going to try and help him. Berlin and Helsinki had both lifted Moscow onto the gurney. Ava unzipped his jumpsuit, frowning at all of the soaked blood on the grey t-shirt. This was nothing that she could treat and she knew that before even raising the grey shirt. She still cut the grey shirt open, her eyes widening at the mess on his chest. He had been shot three times, and he was clinging onto life before their eyes. Ava looked directly at Berlin and she shook her head. She had bandages and was putting pressure on the wounds, but she knew very well that if they didn't get a surgeon inside that Moscow wasn't going to make it. They had already lost Oslo. She was going to try everything in her power to stop them from losing another person. The reality of everything hit her all at once. This was a position that she could be in too, that Phoenix could be in or Berlin. It was a position that she feared any of them to be in, and she didn't want to lose him like this. 

       "How's it look?" Moscow questioned the best he could, but the words were slurring out of his mouth. Ava looked straight at him, tears welling in her eyes. Denver was in a panic, covering his face and pacing back and forth. He was not prepared to lose his father, and Ava almost knew that was going to happen. 

      "You were hit three times in the stomach. " Ava started explaining the locations precisely, wanting him to visualize it the best that he could. "You need a surgeon, Moscow." She answered him honestly like she knew he would want. It would be something she wanted if she was ever in that position as well. Tokyo had disappeared and Rio as well. She was in tears, and Ava knew very well why. Tokyo seemed to always pin point blame onto herself, but honestly nobody was at fault here besides the police. "Nairobi, hold this please." Ava looked at her and Nairobi took over, pressing into the wounds to try and slow the bleeding. That was the most they could do without the surgical equipment. Ava walked straight over to Phoenix. She unzipped the red jumpsuit and pulled off the grey shirt. She was wearing a bra only, but she didn't think twice about it. She wiped the blood off of her hands the best that she could as she leaned down next to Phoenix. She tied the grey t-shirt tightly over Phoenix's wound. "We're getting out of here tonight. " Ava said to him. "And you'll get to a doctor." Phoenix looked at her silently and nodded. He believed what she was saying because he was still madly in love with her. He'd follow her to the end of the earth. It was going to take at least ten hours to finish digging the tunnel and that was with Helsinki and Denver both digging as much as they could. "Nairobi," Ava called out, "get back to the press. We need to get the rest of the money out and prepared. As much as you can." Nairobi nodded, scurrying off. Ava walked back over to Moscow. He looked weak but he didn't look afraid. "We're getting you to a doctor, Moscow. " Ava was certain that they were going to be able to save him if they were just able to get a surgeon. Ava had walked straight to the office and first tried to call the Professor. There was no answer again. She took a deep breath, cursing over and over again quietly. Tears were already pouring from her eyes. She looked at the door, watching as Berlin walked into the office. 

      "Are you okay?" He asked the question as he walked over to her. She shook her head, reaching her shaky hand back out to the phone. She couldn't even remember the last time that she ate properly. This heist needed to be over for everyone, not just her. Berlin reach a hand out and quickly grabbed her hand. She looked at him. 

        "We have to get a doctor in here Andres. Please, call the inspector. Ask, please." She begged him. He wanted to say no immediately, but he couldn't refuse her as she begged him. He nodded slowly, and picked up the red phone. It was answered almost immediately. 

        "Colonel, we need you to send a surgeon inside." Berlin said finally after the other line stopped talking. He was practically begging him for help, but the colonel turned him down. Instead, he insisted that they send Moscow out the Mint's doors and they'd help him in the ambulance. 'We're not turning in our man, Colonel." He spoke firmly and just after that he hung up the phone. Berlin looked at Ava and shook his head. This just broke her completely. She sobbed into her hands, knowing very well that there was no saving him. Denver came into the heist with his father and he was going to leave alone. Berlin wrapped both arms around her, pulling her in close to his body.