Communication .038

She wasn't going to force him, but all she wanted was to talk to him. Berlin wouldn't even stay in the same room with Ava. It'd been hours since he found out, and he still wasn't talking to her. He wouldn't even look her way. She really was afraid that she lost him entirely. She knew better than to sleep with Sergio. It was selfish and childish. It was a behavior someone would've expected from Berlin, but never from Ava. Ava was usually the mature one. She usually had her head screwed on right, but she was far from that right now. She didn't even know how to be normal anymore. She didn't know what normal was for herself. All she knew anymore, was that she acted on impulse. She acted on what she wanted instead of what was right and Sergio did to. That wasn't like either of them, but that's why she thought they deserved forgiveness. It wasn't going to happen again; she was sure of it. It wasn't so easy to forgive, she knew that, but it still hurt when he wouldn't even look at her. 

               "We're ahead on melting the gold," Palermo spoke through the radio. Berlin was supposed to be the one communicating mostly through the radio, but he didn't want anything to do with his brother. He was spending most of his time in the basement along with Nairobi and Bogota.

               "That's great," Lisbon responded to Palermo through the radio. Ava glanced towards the radio when she heard her voice. She hadn't heard her speak at all after finding out the truth. She was glad to hear her, even if she knew Lisbon would want nothing to do with her when she got out of there. She couldn't blame her. The woman that Berlin had been fucking at the Royal Mint didn't even know Ava and Ava still wanted to ring her neck. She couldn't imagine how Lisbon was feelings towards Ava. She trusted her. She lived in her house for a year with all of them. Lisbon helped with her son and Ava helped with her daughter. Ava imagined she felt like shooting her, killing her. Ava glanced towards the cameras and Lisbon caught note of her. Her blood was boiling again. She was finally sitting back by the cameras. Sergio was driving. 

          "Update?" Sergio questioned. It was the first time he really even talked to her after the whole issue. Lisbon looked towards him, but she stayed silent for a few moments. She didn't feel like talking to him still, but she knew she'd have to keep him informed. 

          "Bogota and Nairobi have more gold melted than they thought. They're ahead of schedule," Sergio glanced back in the mirror, glad that she was finally talking to him, "and Valencia's still standing in the same room. Doing absolutely nothing." She stared hard at her through the camera. The Professor looked back at the road when Ava's name was mentioned. He knew better than to comment back to Lisbon about Ava. He wanted to talk to her about it, but he also didn't want to pressure a conversation if she just wasn't ready yet. She was the one that was cheated on. Sergio wasn't like that. He wasn't the type of man to take advantage of someone's love for him. He didn't know what got into to him, but he gave into his weakness and his impulses which was out of character. Usually, Sergio kept plans in his head. He didn't do anything that was out of those plans because it'd cause trouble. When he finally stepped out of his bubble, he caused a shit ton of trouble. He hurt his woman and he hurt his own brother. He didn't know how they were ever going to recover from this, any of them. The only two that were satisfied in even the slightest, were Sergio and Ava and that's because they had been incredibly selfish.

           "Where was I?" Lisbon huffed when she asked the question. It was the first time she was talking about it. She looked straight at Sergio. Sergio glanced back at her through the mirror, his stomach was turning.

             "You were in bed, I think." He answered her. He shouldn't even have to explain it because it shouldn't have happened. They were all adults and if Sergio and Ava were feeling some type of way towards each other, they should've spoke up and said something. Instead, they took the cowards way and they acted without thinking of any of the repercussions.