CHAPTER 3

No more than two cups of tea and countless of chit chats with the young brats, Prathap could already fill a deeply buried void of not having a daughter being filled by this ludicrous yet harmless girl who was sitting on the kitchen slab with her friend while laughing at his dad jokes. They were cranky but managed to bring a bright smile on her face.

From what he had observed Adhira was fun, bold and a radiant young woman who found no guilt in messing around. When she and her friend were telling about the innumerable times of pulling others leg, Prathap found it amusing and interesting to listen to. Moreover, him who never talks about his war stories was glad to share it to these two people who were listening to it very enthusiastically, bringing out the pride in him.

Without them realising , tea time became dinner time yet their chit chats never stopped.

~~~~~~~

It was raining heavily when Adhi, Arjun and Kavin's car entered Sunshine Residence. After much discussions they're loan was yet to be sanctioned, the boys were worried about what would happen yet they had faith on their dream.
They were all in Kavin's car,
Ad: Dei, Mala romba vegama iruku. Neenga veetuku vandhuttu, mala neekra varikkum irunga.

Kavin and Arjun both nodded. By the time the boys entered rushing into the lift after parking the car, they were already drenched.
Ka: Seekram thattra

Adhi pressed the lift button while his other hand was combing his wet and dishelved hair. Just when the lift door was about to close,

Wait, wait!

They heard a girl's voice from the outside,
Ar: Macha, macha ponnu da! Stop pannuda!

But before Adhi could even raise up his hand, Arjun literally stumbled himself to press the 'open' button. If only Kavin didn't managed to catch Arjun from slipping and falling off, Diksha who came rushing towards the lift would have seen the boys in a very much embarrassing situation.

Diksha was wearing a simple peach kurti and was partly drenched as well. When she the lift was filled with three boys who were staring back at her in a very weird posture. But she had no choice so she got in.

The boys smiled sheepishly after gaining back their composure. She smiled back before entering the lift after muttering a 'thanks' to Adhi.

The scenario inside the lift after the door closed was very stiffening. The boys were squeezing each other at the back and Diksha was at the front stealing glances at them through the lift door. She was fighting really hard to not laugh at the way they were staring at her back with widened eyes and awkward silence filling in the air.

Being a born dazzling beauty, Diksha is no new to getting attention from the opposite gender and this was just one of them. But the particular man, standing in the middle with dishelved hair, wet shirt and hands clasp together with rolled up sleeves that exposed his muscles was giving her some unknown affects.

But Kavin and Arjun were quick to notice this, they leaned to each other and whispered,
Ar: Nee adha gavanichiya?
K: Miga thelivaga gavanichen Macha

Adhi was completely confused about what his friends were talking about. He looked around the lift but didn't seem to notice anything out of sort,

Yedha gavanichanunga?

Arjun and Kavin straightened back after winking at each other with a devilish smirk which didn't slip out of Adhi's eyes. He instantly knew that they were planning about something.

Ka: Hi

Kavin greeted her to which she greeted back turning sideways. Adhi was very much amused at his friend's guts until