CHAPTER 67

Konjam koodhava theralae?

Sree asked in disbelief as Adhi shook his head pouting before taking in a generous bite of his pasta,

Yenga da? Unga Chitti vara, pesura, sirikira, apdiye poira!

Sree chuckled from the other end of the video call,

Paravala vaathiyare, en Chitti'la apdhidhan. Nee vidhama try pannite iru!

Oru masam'ah adhedhane panren?

Adhi asked humourlessly chuckling.

Nalla kudumbam'da!

Arjun exclaimed clapping his hands from beside Sree before snatching the phone from him. It's been a couple of weeks since Arjun had to go back to manage their restaurant.

Sree uses Adhi's absence as an opportunity to come over to the restaurant so that he could freely talk to Adhi about a little secret only he knows in the family, Dhira.

Sree spared a glare at Arjun before he scoffed pouting,

Macha, yepdhi yavadhu sikkiram correct panni kootitu vandhuru da!
Illana ivan daily varuvan, ivan alaichal thaanga mudhila!

Adhi chuckled loudly shaking his head,

Chinna paiyan da!

Yaru ivaen?

Arjun asked curtly before turning around to Sree who was already sighting over a teenage girl who was of his age, as she stood beside her parents at the bill counter.

Adhi gasped when when Arjun turned the camera towards Sree's direction,

Dei!

Arjun smacked the back of Sree's head snapping him back to reality,

Unga chittaparrrrr.. Koopudraru

Sree glared at Arjun before turning to Adhi,

Yennada nadakudhu? Nee yengala vidha fast'ah porae?

Neenga slow'ah pona adhuku na yenna panna mudhiyum?

Sree asked shrugging his shoulders making Adhi's jaw dropped. Thank the deities, Adhi wasn't standing right in front of Sree, or else he was pretty sure the boys head would have been toppled with a bowl.

Sree sensed two pair of eyes glowering him before he sheepishly smiled clearing his throat,

Seri, seri, engaluku neraya vela iruku! Neenga sikkirom Chitti'ye correct pantu oor vandhu serungae! Bye!

Adhi chuckled as Sree hung up and continued eating his lunch.

🦋

Adhi walked to his car after bidding bye to some students who crossed his path, ready to leave the campus when suddenly his phone chimed with notification.

Kavin Dhira, gone to hospital.

Shakthi had texted, Adhi almost flapped when he saw Hospital.