CHAPTER 26

🦋

Kavin chuckled slapping the back of his head. When Dhira texted saying that she was to go home by her own, Kavin was surely disappointed indeed but,

Vittu parunga sir, avangale varuvanga

One of his students advised. Unlike Adhi, Kavin is a very outgoing professor whom discusses almost everything with his students. Of course some important parts would be cut out but nevertheless his way of bonding with them has always helped.

So he thought maybe they would be perfect to advise in these kind of stuffs.

But our heart never obeys us in everything, does it?

As much as he tried, Kavin still found himself stuck in the routine. Well what can he do? That 20 minutes are his only rays of sunshine.

Dhoorathulerndhu yetti paatutu poiruvom

And just like that, for the sake of a mere glimpse of her, Kavin chose the path ahead,

The path to heartbreak

🦋

Make sure you don't hurt him
Make sure you don't touch anything sensitive
Make sure you don't lead this to any argument
Speak carefully
Be calm
Be casual
Be-

Dhira kept chanting everything she had to keep in her mind when she reveals about Kavin to Adhi as she walked out of her office.

She doesn't want Adhi to think that she is blaming.
She doesn't want him to think that she is quick to judge.
She doesn't want this problem to come in between them.

Although there was a lots of things, Dhira didn't wanted to happen, leading everything to go wrong, she still has to tell him. She has to be do something.

Dhira exhaled a deep breath after embracing herself.

🦋

Adhi could hear his knuckles crack continously due to his tight grip on the steering.

He's been comprehending with how is he going to put the whole thing to Dhira,

Hey Dhira! I know you love me, You know I love you, but what you don't know is that Kavin loves you too, and guess who knew it all along?

Wow! How Impressive Adithya!

His own conscience snapped him back making him groan and hit the steering wheel in frustration.

Adhi just doesn't want Dhira to feel bad. Like getting stuck in between two horn heads.

🦋

Suddenly Adhi saw Dhira coming out of her office. Her eyes were eagerly searching for his car from which Adhi could tell that she was restless. He took in a deep breath and exhaled.

Adhi swiftly got down from his car and waved at Dhira while calling out for her.

Dhira's eyes caught Adhi and she waved back smiling widely. She took long strides towards his car until out of nowhere, a loud bike vroom interrupted them.

Adhi and Dhira turned towards the direction behind Adhi's car to find Kavin staring at them with an emotionless face.

Adhi and Dhira looked at each other in silence but a million thoughts were exchanged.

At that moment, all their insecurities and exaggerations crushed into pieces as their eyes etched .

He knows,
She knows,