CHAPTER 76

You sure, you're going back to him?

Dhira clicked her tounge rolling her eyes as she brushed her hair,

I'm not going back to him, I'm only going to work.

Shakthi sighed wearily slumping his shoulders before he eyed Deepa to say something for her part

Deep held Dhira's cheeks in her hands,

Yenma yedhukum oru thadava yosichit-

Illama, na ponnum. Idhukaga'lam bayandhuthu iruka mudhiyadhu.

Dhira told firmly making her point. If Kavin was equally disturbed or in any way bothered at all with the incident that took place last week, he would have called her. She knows he would have, but he didn't.

So why should she?

Neenga onnum bayapadhadinga, adhan Shakthi irukan'la. Na pathukuren.

Adhi sprayed his cologne as a finishing touch before going to work when suddenly his phone chimed with a notification he's been waiting for.

She's going

He mentally sighed seeing Shakthi's text. He knew it anyways, Dhira's ego is not a joke.

He quickly replied an OK for a reply.

🦋

Dhira evidently saw the worry in Adhi's eyes as he advised her to be safe around Kavin. It confused her as much as it soothed. Nevertheless she knew they were more than Just Neighbours and is yet to find out more.

Pona odhane call pannu, break time'la call pannu, nadhuvula free'ya irundhalum c-

Bro?

Adhi was interrupted by Shakthi,

Ipdhi ithana vaati phone'la koopudhradhu'ku, pesama yen neenga enga koodha ye vara koodhadhu?

Adhi and Dhira were glaring at him the same way which caused Shakthi to gulped and smile sheepishly.

Na kandipa call panren, seriya?

Dhira asked Adhi etching their eyes together. He nodded reluctantly, wanting to just hold her to himself and never leave but he couldn't.

With a pang of mixed emotions, Dhira bidded bye and left for work

🦋

Access denied

Dhira froze with shock when her access card kept declining her access to enter the office.

Shakthi asked her to wait and tried his, shockingly his card was denied as well.

Suddenly Kavin's PA came and opened the door for them before telling them that the CEO was waiting for them.