CHAPTER 47

Dhira gulped down her tears that threatened to roll down her cheeks at anytime. She felt guilty for not being honest with him, at the same time she was glad that the conversation ended.

On the other hand, Adhi was indeed disappointed. Nevertheless he composed himself and went to prepare something for them to eat. He wanted to distract himself from the frustration that was building inside him.

They had a long day ahead and he had all his time to make Dhira spill the beans. Whereas Dhira all of a sudden felt lonely in a place where he's not around that it scared her, so she went in search of him.

*Alexa play Aasai

(take my eyes, take my heart, take my liver, everything you take

(take my eyes, take my heart, take my liver, everything you take. ♥️♥️♥️)

Dhira found Adhi in the kitchen, she cleared her throat as she frolicked to him.

Vanga madam. Ippo yavadhu vanthiye indha pakkam.

Yen? Vara venama? Appo na pogava?

She pretended to leave when suddenly she heard him say,

Poriya?

That felt more like a whine rather than a question. This time Dhira didn't mind answering it.

*Alexa play Aasai

Aasai..... Nooragi poga...

Adhi felt a pair of hands wrapped around his torso. He smiled, within a heartbeat all their tensions vanished into thin air.

Adhai..... Noolagi poga...

Dhira tip toed and kissed his cheeks as they locked their eyes.

Kanne..... Kannadi Aaga...

Adhi pulled Dhira to the front.
Dhira's back hit Adhi's chest as he slowly took his time to entwine their fingers and brought it to the dough.

Theendal un saavi yendru, thedi poga

Adhi blew Dhira's strand of hair that fell down from her ponytail making Dhira giggled and shut her eyes close.

Thundil un vaasam yendru, Aadi poga