CHAPTER 66

Ippo yedhuku nee enna'yum illututu varae?

Vikash groaned at Kavin as he followed him behind to Dhira's apartment,

Yen, vandha yenna ippo?

Vikash rolled his eyes at Kavin shoving his hands into his hoodie's pocket.

He had no idea how could he pretend like nothing is wrong to Dhira when everything around her is out of sorts and keep restraining her innocence and trust.

In other words, he can't be like Kavin.

Moreover, Vikash had no guts at all to face Adhi whereas Kavin was dead panned that they intrude Adhi and Arjun's plan.

Kavin waited for someone to open the door after ringing the calling bell.

As he expected, Kavin was greeted by a widely grinning Dhira, who squealed when she saw him and pulled him along Vikash into the house.

She closed the door behind,

Yen ivlo late'uh?

Store'ku ponnom adhan. Indha,

Kavin stuck out a chocolate bar from his pocket which Dhira received smiling widely,

Fine, I'll forgive you for this.

Thank you madam

Kavin played along folding his hands together whereas Vikash was rolling his eyes, wishing he never existed.

Seri, seri, yellarum kitchen'la irukanga, vanga polam!

Yellarum'ah?

Vikash quickly jumped in to question before Dhira hummed in response nodding her head,

Ama, avanga yellarum modhaiye vandhutanga!

Yaaru?

Kavin asked as he didn't know making Dhira stare at him quizzically,

Yenna ipdhi kekurae? I told you, Adh-

Adhira!

A certain voice from behind the kitchen made one of the brother's widened their eyes of shock and the other with surprise.

Dhira subconsciously forgot every other thing in the world within a heart beat as she frolicked to the kitchen after throwing the chocolate on the couch nearby.

Vikash smirked at an abandoned Kavin before he too walked behind Dhira, completely left behind.

His hands were trembling and his head slowly clouding before suddenly,

Innum inga yenna panrae?! Seekiram va!

Dhira exclaimed with annoyance as she dragged him to the kitchen.

🦋

The next second they stepped into the kitchen, Kavin and Vikash felt as if they had entered a battlefield, Adhi's battlefield.

Kavin inhaled sharply at everything that was happening in front of him.

Deepa and Shakthi were cutting some vegetables while Arjun was moving around passing it to Adhi who was stirring something that was on the pan.

Dhira abruptly let go of Kavin's hand before she went to Adhi,

Yedhuku kooptinga?

Dhira asked Adhi, who smiled at her before he said,

Ma, taste paaru

Adhi took a small amount of the pasta sauce with a spoon, carefully blew it and fed Dhira by keeping another hand under her chin to make sure it doesn't shed.