CHAPTER 74

Sodhapidhadhe da!

Kavin reminded himself in the car as he waited for Dhira.

He pressed his nostrils to his body and took a sniff

He pressed his nostrils to his body and took a sniff. Kavin nodded his head in satisfaction when his strong cologne hit him. He looked at the rear view mirror and made sure his face was looking good.

He looked out at the direction of the apartment and impatiently waited for Dhira.

After what felt like a long time, finally she came and Kavin froze.

Kavin has never ever let his senses be overtaken by anyone even Dhira's outer appearance at once

Kavin has never ever let his senses be overtaken by anyone even Dhira's outer appearance at once. Her inner self was what shone brighter to him but today he wasn't sure of it.

As she was only told that it was a random dinner, Dhira didn't take any effects to look special. But truth to be told she didn't have to. 

Dhira search for Kavin's car and finally found it. She smiled before quickly she quickly jogged towards it,

Sorry, sorry, sorry! Romba late achu'la? Na-

Suddenly she stopped when her eyes landed on Kavin. He looked different, neat and well dressed.

Dhira touched his trimmed cheeks,

You shaved?

Kavin blinked out of his trance and nodded smiling. Kavin looked away and started to drive as to distract himself from Dhira. While Dhira was still observing him. Now she was sure he was definitely upto something.

She sniffed around the car only to realise that,

Kavin kulichiya?!

Dhira asked with bafflement making Kavin jerk his head around,

Ehn?!

Illa un kittarndhu nalla smell varudhe adhan ketten

Kavin glared at Dhira as she smiled sheepishly.

Adhi carefully watched Kavin's car drive away from his balcony.

Right at once Kavin's car had disappeared from the street, Adhi stormed to his room.