Epilogue I

Ippo yedhuku nee en mela kovama irukae?

Dhira asked Adhi who was glaring at her from the other end on a video call. He huffed in return, of course he's angry.

Who wouldn't when you could have stayed at home to celebrate your 2nd wedding anniversary with your wife but instead you've been forced, tossed and thrown to supervise a Maths & Science Students Trip.

Yenenamo plan pannen.... Che!

Adhi clicked his tounge and Dhira rolled her eyes,

Yenna perusa plan pannirupe? Adhe candle light dinner dhane? Adhuvum un restaurant'la ye? Correct ah?

Adhi scratched his nape in embarrassment making Dhira chuckle.

Adhuku? Ipdhi enna veliya thorathi vitutu, nee mattum thaniya nimadhiya irukiya?

He instantly accused her with a fake glare.

Yenga? Adhan inga oruthan yenna vodha vodha'nu odhakirane?

Dhira asked caressing her 7 months old baby bump making Adhi smile wholeheartedly.

Avunga appa yaaru?

He dramatically asked lifting his collars with a lofty smirk,

Vaathiyar'eyhh?

Dhira deliberately dragged the word causing Adhi to stare at her with a poker face.

Dhira giggled,

Ok, ok, sorry!

Neeye vechiko

They randomly talked for a while. Prathap came to the dining room with Dhira's and his tablets and placed it on the table. He ruffled Dhira's hair interrupting her and wriggled his eyebrows at the tablets. Dhira bit her tounge to realise that it was time for her to take her medications.

Adhitya, na aprom kupduva?

Dhira asked Adhi who pouted,

Poganuma?

Ama, na innum sapda kooda illa! Nanga saptutu, medicine saptutu aproma unaku call pandrene?

Adhi huffed in annoyance,

Adhu varaikum, wait pananuma?! Sathiyama mudhiyadhu ma! Ipdhilam panna na night oda night kelambi ang-

Adhi!

Prathap tilted the phone on Dhira's hand in a way Adhi can see his angry face and stop ranting,

Unna nambi dhan anga avlo students anipirukanga, olunga andha expedition mudhiyira varaikum, Kelambi rada pathi pesatha!

Adhi's jaw dropped when Prathap literally declined the call. He huffed and threw his phone on the bed that it bounced against the pillow.

Kalyanam agi yevlo naal pa?

His fellow professor, Manobala, who was the main incharge of this trip and a quite elderly man asked.

Adhi sighed before sulkingly answering,

Rendu

Appo Thambi pudhusu polae

Adhi frowned in confusion and turned around to Mano who snickered,

Innum oru 2 varusham pogathum. Yeppa da indha madhiri trip'ku lam varuvomnu nee yenguva paaru!

🦋

Dhira sat with her hands cupping her face with her elbows rested on the table as she pitifully watched Prathap having his dinner.

Yen appa cut panninga?