CHAPTER 40

Dhira felt more than glad and grateful that Adhi wasn't descrying any change in her but little did she know.

As long as she knows, every second she spends with him, she is no lesser than the most happiest person in her world.

Her inestimable worth moments with him,
She spends it to the fullest
for any second can be her last.

On the other hand, Diksha was in a turmoil about when should she let Adhi know about Dhira's health.

She kept getting updates from her colleague, Ciara and her worries only got worsen to find out that it was getting worse.

She had no idea how Dhira could manage to outlive such suffering but little did she know that the girl was a natural fighter. She's survived worst and mentally Dhira found herself more prepared than she should be.

🦋

Diksha was sitting in her dining table with her hands clasped under chin and her elbow rested on the templed glass dining table. Malini came in sitting beside her with a bowl of freshly cut fruits.

Yenna da yosichi'tu irukkae?

Diksha snapped back to reality. She grabbed an apple slice and chugged it into her mouth,

Illa'ma adhu..

Diksha sighed heavily before narrating what's been running in her head. Malini keenly listened and was shocked at the revelation.

She was just surprised by a bright smile from Dhira the same morning. Never did she expect this much of painful secrets was hidden behind that smile.

As much as the mother daughter duo held ego against Dhira being in a household with two doctors, one being Diksha's father and Diksha herself, their humanity senses were naturally evoked to know that someone they know was enduring agony.

Ennaku ippo Adhi kitta sollanuma, illa venama'nu koodha theriyale.

If it was any other person, Diksha would have simply stayed out of the matter but to think that Adhi was involved, she just simply couldn't stay put.

Admit it or not, he always holds a different sensation in her life.

Idha pathi nee Dhira kitta oru vaati pesuniya?

Malini asked to which Diksha nodded,

Pesunen

Yenna sonna?

Solliko ana adhukana time varum, appo solliko'nu sonna.

Malini gobbled the last apple nodding her head at the new information,

Ana, what if that time comes too late?

Malini looks up shocked, Diksha nods her while pinching her forehead,

Seriously, I can't even understand what's going on in her mind ma. Her reports *sighs helplessly the tumour's getting worse ana ava she's really careless

I don't think she's careless

Malini interrupted making Diksha stare at her quizzically,

She had mentioned that certain time, apdhina I think she is well prepared for that time and persisting. Ava mind'la kandipa yedho iruku.

Diksha herself thought for a while before clicking her tounge and arguing back,

Whatever, it's still wrong for her to hide such an important thing from the people around her.