CHAPTER 73

Kavin assigned his PA to finish all his meetings earlier as he had planned to leave early.

He sat on his chair after releasing a weary sigh and swirled around until his eyes landed on Dhira's cabin.

Everything has been set and only remaining thing now is to ask her. A sudden wave of anxiety hit him hardly, what if she says no? Especially now that she has Adhi.

But whatever it was, Kavin had taken the decision to face it. This time nothing was gonna stop him.

Kavin stood up after removing his blazer and walked to Dhira's cabin. He realised that she wasn't there and assumed that she must have gone to the eat-in to grab lunch.

Kavin decided to wait as he sat on her desk and was mindlessly fiddling with a pen when suddenly something caught his eye.

Kavin crouched and took out the tote bag that was under Dhira's desk. He looked inside and found a neatly packed set of homemade lunch. There was a small note stuck on the lunch box.

Made from home
~ Adhitya

Kavin scorned under his breath glowering at the small piece of paper.

He fiercely crumpled it and threw the into a bin. He harshly took out the lunch box and was about to throw it away as well when suddenly he heard Dhira's giggles approaching the cabin.

Kavin scoffed before shoving the lunch box back into the tote bag and annoyedly threw it on the chair.

Kavin?

Dhira came in smiling at him whereas Shakthi stopped halfway,

Danger'ku moonje seri illaye?

Shakthi thought to himself tapping his chin with his finger as he examined Kavin's strained face,

Appo namba ulla poradhum seri illa, ipdhiye escape agiruvom.

Shakthi silently managed to escape.

Yennachu, yen oru madhiri irukae?

Dhira asked breaking Kavin out of his thoughts as she put her coffee on her table. He nodded his head negatively,

Onnu illa, nee sapadla?

Idho, va sapdlam.

Ennaku vendam!

Kavin rejected within an instant making Dhira frown. He'd never rejected anything from her and this was new.

Yen?

Vendam!

Veetu sapadu Kavin! Adhi pannadhu!

Kavin clicked his tounge as he loosened his tie while sitting on the chair across Dhira,