CHAPTER 9

Apart from the guilt of summoning such an awkward moment between two very good friends, Suja's eyes twinkled in surprise over how her known to be imprudent sister was so pissed off that Suja has made her friend feel uncomfortable.

Suja would have never known how much of a observant person Dhira can be if only she hadn't talked about how every bit of Adhi's expressions changed when he came to know that Dhira might never call him Adithya.

Even Chitra who was equally listening with utmost sincere and compassion for the boys lose,
Taru who was trying to recall about when did her friend prospered that much,
Senthil who was listening to the whole narration in between his football match
Were equally surprised.

Dh: Naa Adithya'nu koopdum modhellam avaru chinna kozhandha madhiri yevlo excited'ah thirumbuvaru theriyuma?

Dhira almost whined recalling how the masculine man would immediately become a vazharndha kolandha at the mention of his favourite way of being called.

Su: Seri di naa ippothan vandhen, ennaku yepdi theriyum sollu?

Suja whined and apologised for the nth time,
Dh: Adhukku ipdi ya avaru munadhi munjila adhicha madhiri solluva?!
Ch: Adha theriyama sollita vidhuma
Dh: Adhu yepdi ma apdiye vidha mudhiyum? Adhuku punishment'ah ennaku oru promise panni kodhutadhan vidhuven!

Dhira bargained whereas Suja had this coming already. Senthil couldn't sustain his curios as he peeked to the kitchen that was right beside the dining table where the board meeting was going on, pretending to be drinking water.

Dh: inime en friendships'la interrupt panna koodathu! Pls ka

Suja heaved a sigh of relief as it wasn't anything more serious. Since she knows that Suja will always be the first person Dhira comes for advice, so there's nothing serious at all.
It's ok to let go

Especially after seeing how matured and caring her sister has become of other people's feelings, Suja couldn't help but be proud and happy that Dhira was finally catching up with it. Perhaps these are the signs that reminds you of how fast the night changes.

She genuinely smiled affectionately before nodding to which Dhira squealed.

Chitra and Senthil were adoring the duo when Taru decided to break in with her doubt,
Ta: Irundhalum oru per'ku ivlo azhaparaiya?

Chitra rolled her eyes before knocking on her daughter's head to which she winced,
Ch: Namaku dhan verum per'u, andha paiyanuku avunga amma koodha've irukura oru unarvu. Indha madhiri chinna chinna vishayathula yevlo sandhosham irukunu avangaluku dhan theriyum

Suja and Dhira looked at each other as a genuine smile was passed. Growing up with only each other to hold onto, the girls are not new to this understanding how much these gesture can mean. They've been there.

As if he could understand their mind, Senthil walked over and ruffled Suja's hair before assuringly blinking at her. Dhira adoringly envied them, someday she wishes to have what they have.

Ch: Seri seri, appo inime Adhi'ya namba yellarum Adithya'nu dhan koopdhanum
Dh: Aiyoyo adhullam mudhiyadhu!

Dhira was quick to outburst while the others stared at shock.
Se: Adhukku dhane ivlo neram moochi mutti pesittu irundhe?

Dhira sighed before explaining,
Dh: Ama mama, ana naa enakaga mattum dhan sonnen. Avaru ennaku mattum andha access kudhuturukaru, yellarum'la koopdha koodhadu

Just with that explanation, Dhira had four pair of eyes staring back at her quizzically concerned. Shrugging off as she had explained too much today, Dhira got up from the table before walking to her room.