~ Reassemble ~

Poke, poke

Kavin felt ticklish as something soft and slender poked his cheek. He clicked his tounge and scratched his beard in his sleep.

Tap, Tap

Now the little thing went a little further by tapping on his face. Yet nothing could bring Kavin out of his sleep as he yawned loudly before pulling the comforter over his head.

Phack!

Kavin shrieked and yanked the comforter away to find little Aadhvik laughing next to him on the bed.

Kavin's eyes widened and for one second, he thought he'd lost his sanity.

Nee..?

That was all he could manage to breathe out. As if understanding his words, Aadhvik crawled to Kavin's lap and tugged him.

Kavin immediately carried Aadhvik before sitting him on his lap. He took his own time to zoom in and out at Aadhvik to make sure that he wasn't still dreaming.

Nee inga yepdi da vandhae?

Kozhandha kitta ketta avan apdiya pakkam pakkam'ah pesiruvan paaru!

Arjun snapped coming out of the washroom from his hiding.

Again Kavin was shocked,

Neeya?!

Adha yendha kadhangaran'ah patha madhiri shock agurae?!

Arjun asked quizzically, abruptly he threw himself on Kavin from sideways,

Na un best'uh friend'uh machi!

Little Aadhvik got excited at the hugging game the big boys were playing. He mistook Kavin's shrieks of pain to squeals of joy. So seriously that he too climbed on Kavin's lap and strangled him from the other side.

More shocks came as Dhira and Shakthi whom couldn't hide behind the door neither control their laughters barged in just to convince Kavin that he had lost it.

Kavin with a perplexed face, non beating heart, watched as Dhira fall in the couch across him while laughing out.

Shakthi managed to take the perfect picture he promised to Adhi.

🦋

Yevlovo calls, messages, yenenamo panni pathuthom

Yevlovo calls, messages, yenenamo panni pathuthom. Nee vara madhiri therila! Adhan nangale vandhutom!

Dhira said casually shrugging her shoulder as she poured some coffee for Kavin and herself.

Adhuku ipdhi dhan kalailaya vandhu adirchi kudhukren'tu en kazhuta odaika papingala?

Kavin asked to which Dhira chuckled,

Ama bro, idhuku per'dhan inba adirchi!

Shakthi said coming from behind earning a glare from Kavin.