Triad and Malivore Rising

Here is the end of season one of Legacies!!!! So much is to come and I can't wait for you all to read what I have planned.

Hope's POV

"Peanut butter blast with whipped cream on the button for Hope

"Peanut butter blast with whipped cream on the button for Hope." Mom gives Hope her milkshake. "Triple chocolate for Henry. Red velvet for me and Devil's Food for you, babe."

"I am the devil." Dad winks at mom.

"And I love you for that." They kiss, and seeing them so happy in love after all these years shows me that true love is possible.

"Mom, tell me about your Miss Mystic experience." I ask her.

"You don't want to hear about that. I didn't even win." She reminds me.

"But I love hearing about your life growing up here." I tell her, and she smiles back at me.

"Oh, Miss Mystic." Dad smirks. "Those were good times."

"You knew mom when she competed in Miss Mystic?" Henry asks dad.

"Not when she competed. But I did get to know your mom very well."

"Nik!" Mom hits dad on the head.

"They asked."

"No!" She points her finger at him.

"But seriously, mom. Tell me about it because I felt like my experience being bossed around by Lizzie."

"Oh, I was bossed around by Caroline since diapers." Mom shares.

"God, I hate small towns." Dad complains. Mom hits his arm now.

"Caroline had our dad planned out to the second. We even had scheduled bathroom breaks. And we could not deviate from them."

"Sounds like Lizzie." I comment.

"It's just getting a dress on; how long does that take?" Henry asks. Mom and I share a look.

"Now, if you said that in front of Lizzie, she would be giving you a long, drawn-out speech about the history of Miss Mystic all the way back to the founders in 1864." I tell him.

"No, she..." Mom shakes her head. "Really?"

"Caroline did the research on the original Miss Mystic Pageant and tortured all of us with it in nasium." Mom explains.

"And trust me, the things Lizzie made me to do prep it was way more than just putting on a dress." I tell Henry.

"I just rented a tux." Henry says.

"Which you looked handsome in my boy." Dad pats his back.

"My mom won Miss Mystic back in her day and always talked about how excited she was for Aunt Elena and me to enter. She helped each of us fill out our applications. And once my parents died, I never thought of the pageant. But when I heard my name announced at school as one of the contestants. My Aunt Jenna did my hair. We already had our dresses picked out and the dressing room, all the nerves kicked in."