Commonwealth Day

I want to thank you all for supporting this book and staying with my long waits in between updates. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and please let me know what you think in the comments.

Henry's POV

"Josie, you asked to borrow my car, but you never said where." I talk to Josie over the phone.

"I needed to get away for a bit Henry."

"And your dad is grilling me on where you are."

"Tell him I'm visiting my mom."

"And if he calls her and finds out you're not there, he will kill me." I remind her.

"And you're a tribrid that if you die, you unleash all of your powers."

"I..."

"I will be back soon, Henry, and thank you again for the car." Josie hangs up on me without explaining anything else.

"My car is going to be totaled when she gets back." I mutter to myself.

"Yo Henry, we...we need your help." M.G. announces.

"Good to see you too." I fire back.

"Uh...so...we have a slight problem." I raise my brow at him.

"What problem?"

"Sebastian is awake." Kaleb speeds into view.

"What?" I stand up, looking at them, confused. "We agreed not to give him any blood."

"And neither of us did, but...he got into Wade's mind and..."

"Is...is he dead?"

"No, but now we have to find Sebastian before he kills people." M.G. tells me.

"I'll kill him now." I click my pen, producing my sword.

"Wow...we...buddy, put the sword away." M.G. tells me.

"This guy is dangerous, and he's been desiccated for centuries. There's no telling what damage he could do." I caution them.

"Which is why we have a plan." Kaleb looks at me.

"What's the plan?"

__________________________________
3rd Person's POV

Kaleb's sister Kym walks in the forest dressed in her costume for Commonwealth Day, trying to lure Sebastian out so Kaleb, M.G., and Henry can catch him. Sebastian does precisely what they wanted and follows Kym further into the forest, ready to strike, but when he does, she maces him with vervain, and he cries out in pain. "AHHHH! My eyes!" Sebastian cries out in pain. "What is this sorcery?!"

"It's called vervain, I think." Kym answers. Sebastian keeps groaning in pain. "It's cool, right?" Kaleb and M.G. hold Sebastian onto a nearby tree.

 hold Sebastian onto a nearby tree