Trips Down Memory Lane

Here's another update. We're getting closer to the end of The Originals.

"At the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted, we are big on spirit. Education is our first priority, obviously. We've sent students to the Ivy League, to Silicon Valley, of course, if you're looking for a unique course of study, I assure you, we are unmatched. We believe in the inclusive blending of the species here. So outside of full moons, vampires, witches, and werewolves all cohabitate peacefully." Caroline informs her tour group.

"Where do you keep the hybrids?" Klaus interrupts making her glare at him but her face softens as she sees me. "In the root cellar?"

"Excuse me. I just need one minute with this very lost new janitor and uh...teacher. Come on Bob and Jane." Caroline makes us follow her into the office and I look around at the difference in this place I used to live in for years. "Seriously? He's not exactly a selling point for this place." Caroline lectures Klaus.

"It's nice to see you again Care." She brings me into a big hug.

"Are you here for good or..."

"I'm here." I assure her.

"Good because we have a lot of catching up to do. I'm so jealous Bonnie had you all those years and all I got was video calls and occasional meetups in Europe."

"You didn't complain that much when we drank our way through Greece." I remind her.

"Oh, well no but..."

"Did you get all new furniture because I swear at least one of those couches I had sex on."

"Sofia!" She scolds me.

"What? I know you added on to the Boarding house but...I had sex in a lot of places just want to make sure you got new furniture." I tease her.

"And you had to bring..."

"My husband." I remind Caroline.

"He's not a big selling point."

"Oh, because the kids have so many other options." Klaus interjects poking fun at Caroline whish she does not approve.

"I thought we made a deal about him showing up in Mystic Falls."

"That was a long time ago." Klaus snaps and I shake my head at them.

"We need your help Care." I stand next to Klaus as we are a united front. "Hope is dying. She consumed the dark magic and now it's consuming her." I explain to Caroline.

"She won't survive tonight's full moon." Klaus adds.

"She triggered her curse?" Caroline asks shocked.

"It was my fault. I should have listened to my wife but...alas I did not."

"Uh, I thought that the Crescent wolves could control their transformations." Caroline states to us.

"Not the first one. It's a rite of passage. Unavoidable." Klaus corrects her.

"Well, what do you two need from me?" I look down knowing I hate having to ask this of her but if it was any other way I would try it but this is the only way.

"We need a very rare type of witch...from the Gemini Coven." Klaus states and the look of anger on Caroline's face is evident.

"You can't be serious.

"If I had my magic Care you know I would do it myself but...I would never put your daughters in danger. Trust me." I plead with my best friend.

"We need your daughters, Caroline."