Liars and Secret Keepers

One more chapter and then the Mikaelson's will be reunited. Enjoy this update and let me know what you think in the comments.

Henry's POV

"What the hell are you doing?" Hope demands as she closes Dr. Saltzman's door behind her.

"Get out of here, Hope." I order her.

"O...Henry are you...are you torturing him?"

"I have a name." Sebastian complains.

"No one is speaking to you!" I snap.

"Henry." Hope scolds me.

"You should listen to the lady, small child be..." I snap Sebastian's neck, stopping him from speaking for now.

"Henry, this...this is not right." Hope tells me, but I see nothing wrong with what I'm doing.

"This has nothing to do with you."

"We have a Malivore Monster on the loose!" Hope reminds me. "And you've been nowhere."

"I've been dealing with something more important."

"The monster is after Landon and..."

"There will always be a monster after your boy toy, Hope." I sass back to her.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing." I snap. Hope looks over at Sebastian's body, and I know she sees the bite.

"You did not."

"Don't judge me."

"Henry, you can't just go biting every vampire that pisses you off."

"You don't get to lecture me, Hope!" I raise my voice. "You left me to deal with your absence alone. I was finding a way to bring you back while being the only one who remembered you."

"We already discussed this, Henry. We made up and..."

"You want to go back like you never left, but that's not how it works, Hope. Why won't you just tell people you're back? Why keep lying?"

"I don't want to ruin people's lives."

"How could you being back ruin anyone's life?" I question.

"I...people moved on just fine with me gone. I don't want to mess things up."

"This has to do with Landon, doesn't it?" I question my sister.

"No, this is..." Hope is lost for words.

"So much bullshit that we've all had to deal with has been because of him." I complain. "So you tell everyone who you are, and that makes him question things with Josie, or it doesn't. The important thing is you're here and..."

"And I don't want to be a burden to anyone."

"I don't want to live with these lies anymore Hope. I can't." I tell her.

"Please don't tell anyone." She pleads with me.

"I'm not going to lie for you anymore, Hope. I can't."

"I just need some more time. I need more time to figure out..."

"Mom and Dad are sad every day because they and our whole family know someone is missing in our lives. In our hearts. But I'm supposed to keep acting like I know nothing no matter how often they ask me."

"We talked about this. We both understood that no one else needs to know."

"Things change. Now leave." I order her.