Knowledge is Power

I hope you all enjoy this update.

We take off back to the school following the tracking spell on the giant spider that's been terrorizing the town looking for that damn knife. The school phone rings in M.G.'s hand. "It's for you." He tries passing the phone off to Lizzie. "No way I'm telling your dad what we're about to do." Lizzie takes the phone not sure of what to do.

"I suck at lying. You're great at it." She passes the phone to Landon.

"You're his favorite." Landon passes the phone to Hope. She looks at it for a brief moment.

"You're the hero." Hope passes the phone right back to Lizzie and we all keep running.

"Hi, daddy." Lizzie greets her dad with a fake enthusiasm in her voice.

"Hey, I thought I'd call, check-in, see how things are going." Dr. Saltzman says and we all give Lizzie a look to say something.

"So good."

"Really? Define good, Lizzie. Because I don't think that involves me tracking down Dana's body to the glove compartment." He yells and we know this is not going to end well.

"Listen, dad, it's fine. We cracked the case. It's a spider. But like a big, huge, nasty spider. And M.G.'s comic book know how to kill it." Lizzie informs him.

"Comic books? Really? Lizzie, listen to me, whatever you're thinking of doing, don't okay? So just tell me where you are, and Matt and I will be right there. And where is Hope?"

"I'm sorry dad. You're gonna have to trust me for once." Lizzie hangs up and we nod at her impressed. "Let's do this."

__________________________________
We go into the hideout spot we all made when we were kids finding cobwebs everywhere. "I hate spiders." Hope declares as we stare down the spider.

"I have an idea."

"What?" Hope asks me.

"You keep it down and I'll do the rest." I tell her.

"Henry what are you..." I take out a pen clicking it and it turns into a sword. "What the hell how..."

"Hope!"

"Okay fine. Lizzie. I need your help!" Hope calls out to Lizzie. "Josie take my hand." The girls stand together.

"Repeat after me." I order as I jump to the top floor of the hangout. "Imperium fluctus malleus." I order and they begin chanting. The spider is stopped in its place and once I know it's handled I jump down with my sword and plunge it deep into the spider causing the guts to spray everywhere. We're all covered in spider guts but we stopped the monster. I retract the sword looking up at my sister and friends.

"Where the hell did you get a sword? And how do you know how to use it?" Hope asks me.

"I spent my free summers with Uncle Kol, Elijah, Marcel, and dad. They've taught me a few things." I explain to her.

"And you just carry a sword around for what fun?" She questions me.

"Amongst other things."

"Okay, can we talk more after this goo is not on us?" Lizzie complains.

"It's not goo, Lizzie. It's the guts of the monster." Josie corrects her.

"Like that makes it any better."

__________________________________
"Do you ever wish that we were normal?" Hope asks me as we hang out in our room.

"Like how mom was before she found out about supernatural?" I ask her.