Oni and Samurai

I know you guys want more updates and I'm trying to put more out but some Legacie storylines make it hard for me to write. I found TVD and The Originals was easier to write but I am going to update this book more so enjoy.

Henry's POV

I can't believe what I'm seeing. Lizzie is full-on making out with the air, acting like there's a person there, but there's nothing. To make it worse, she starts talking like someone is there, and I know something is seriously wrong. I don't know how to approach this, so I try and sneak away, but the ground underneath me creaks, and I know I've been caught. Lizzie looks up, and our eyes meet. "Henry!"

 "Henry!"

"Uh...I..."

"Were you spying on us?!" She demands, but there is no us.

"Lizzie, there isn..."

"You followed me down here?"

"I...well, I wasn't following you pers..."

"You're spying on me seriously!"

"Not spying. I was checking on you." I defend myself.

"Well, you saw enough, didn't you."

"I...Lizzie, who were you...talking to?" I ask.

"He's none of your business."

"Lizzie ther..."

"We've shared a few kisses, Henry. We're not dating. You got to have your summer of fun with whoever you hooked up with and brought to school, so you have no right to judge me."

"I would...I would never judge you, Lizzie. I am the last person to judge you."

"Well, now you've scared him off." She looks frantically around, but no one is there, just like it's been the whole time.

"Who?" I ask.

"He's...I opened up to you this summer, Henry, and you just kept secrets from me every chance you could. So...I don't owe you this."

"Lizzie." I grab her hand, trying to keep her from running off. "If I could tell you what I've been dealing with, I would, but it's...it's not my secret to tell." I try and make it clear to her that I still love her.

"Why bring her here just to parade in front of me? It hurts already knowing I lost you."

"Lizzie, you haven't lost me. And...Hope is...she's a family friend." I lie.

"You're lying."

"Lizzie, I'm..."

"I can tell you're lying. You suck at it." Lizzie takes off, leaving me infuriated that my life is imploding around me once again.

__________________________________
"NO!"

"Yes!" I replay what happened with Lizzie to M.G.

"How..."