This is Life

Thank you all for the support you constantly give me. Here is an update and the beginning of Legacies.

Sofia's POV

"Okay, we have to stop." I mutter against Klaus' lips.

"I quite like what we're doing my love." Klaus ignores me and moves his lips to my neck.

"And as much as I enjoy this..." I fight off a moan that is coming. "But today is a big day." I whisper to him.

"And what day is that?" Klaus asks me.

"We're teaching Hope how to drive."

"Bloody hell.!" Klaus peels away from me. "She knows how to bloody drive a car." Klaus argues.

"Uh...Nik she needs practice. She can't park. She either speeds or goes super slow. She needs us to help her."

"I can hire her a tutor someone to teach her. I don't hav..." I throw water on Klaus. "Sofia what the bl..."

"Nik this is our second chance. And we will take every bit of it we can. We are teaching Hope how to drive and in a few years, we will teach Henry. We are parents and damnit! You will be present."

"I told Marcel we would..."

"You can bond with Marcel after you're done teaching Hope how to parallel park." I whisper the last part. Klaus leans over and looks at me.

"Do you know how to parallel park?" Klaus asks me.

"I uh...I..."

"You want me to teach Hope because you can't."

"No, I want you there because you're her father. And..."

"You can't parallel park." Klaus repeats.

"I...I did enough to pass the test."

"Darling as much as I love you. You were raised in a small town. They gave out drivers license like it was candy."

'No, they..."

"I've been in the car with you Sofia. You're a decent driver but..."

"Don't you dare..."

"You hit a curb a lot."

"I do not." I argue with Klaus.

"Then why do I keep having to replace your tires?"

"I drive a lot and they rundown more and...shut up!"

__________________________________
"Okay now put the car in reverse." Klaus instructs Hope. Henry passes me snacks in the back seat as we enjoy the show before us.

"Okay in reverse." Hope puts the car in reverse and we watch as she begins to drive off.

"Very good darling." I compliment her.

"Now there is stop sign coming. Slow down. Slow the bloody hell down!" Klaus screeches and Hope stops at the stop sign. We all look at him.

"Did you just..."

"Sofia not right now." Klaus scolds me.

"You freaked out and she just did a rolling stop."

"I'm right here." Hope argues with us.

"And we know that darling but..."

"Let's start again." Klaus interrupts.

__________________________________
"I thought you said we didn't have to go back to school just yet." Henry asks us as we walk through Mystic Falls.