Trapped

Enjoy another update.

Sofia's POV

"What are you doing here?" Klaus asks me.

"I could ask you the same question." We're distant with each other. Not like how we once were. Definitely not how were with each other in France. Because this time I'm the wrong and Klaus doesn't do well with others being wrong.

"Nik." We hear Rebekah call out and she comes to where we are. "Sofia?" She runs to me and we hug for the first time in years. "It's so good to see you both."  She hugs her brother next when someone falls from the ceiling apparently naked.

Kol stands up completely nude and pissed. "Bloody hell. My least favorite recurring nightmare."

We gather around the table while Kol finds some clothes to put on. "I was in Corsica drowning my sorrows about Hayley when I suddenly dropped." Rebekah opens a bottle of wine only to find it empty. "What I wouldn't give to spend just a decade without being dragged into a godforsaken Chambre de Chasse."

"Suppose you were in a board meeting." Klaus teases his brother but I feel uneasy being here with all of them.

"I was waiting for my wife to come home from work. Once again, ripped from complete contentment for...this. Suppose I'll ask the obvious. Piss off any witches lately?"

"Actually my current enemies are a group of hatemongers who see myself and my children as abominations to the vampire race." Klaus complains and I can feel him glaring at me.

"The bigoted undead. That's new. They must have a witch-for-hire."

"A witch that's spent enough time here to replicate every detail." I state looking at the compound this is more than a witch for hire.

"She's right." Kol states as he picks up a bottle. "This is Elijah's prized Cheval Blanc."

"The culprit may be closer to home. A witch who knows the compound well and who doesn't trust you won't stay away from Elijah." Freya comes down the stairs to us. "Someone who would risk everything to save New Orleans from plagues."

"Vincent." Klaus states and Freya smiles.

"On the bright side. He'd never harm Hope or Henry. You, on the other hand, I'd expect he'll be shipping your bodies to the four corners of the world."

"All of our bodies?" Rebekah asks. "He isn't here, is he?" We all know who she's asking about.

"He is." Elijah makes his appearance and the tension is thick. "I think I might have just found a way out of here."

We gather around a door that has six locks on it. "This wasn't here before. What is it?" Elijah asks confused as we know this just got more complicated.

"It's representational magic. I expect there are keys, one for each of us. Hidden somewhere meaningful. Somewhere connected to who we are." Kol explains.

"And for those who don't remember who we are?"

"I'll give Antoinette your regards." Klaus snaps at Elijah causing the brothers to be tense. Elijah moves toward Klaus but Freya stops him.

"Enough both of you. Stop acting like children." I scold them.

"The door won't open unless all six locks are released. The only way out is together." Freya explains to her two brothers.

"Elijah, if we're to get through this without bloodshed, I recommend that you go the corner of the house furthest from Nik. Come on follow me." Kol instructs. I don't wait for another second before I leave. I can't stand the anger Klaus has towards me right now. I need to get out of this place to be there for my children to set things straight.