Here Comes Trouble

Here is the first chapter of Never Turning Back. This won't be like the other TVD and TO books. I hope you all are excited for what I have planned.

Hope's POV

I walk up with my brother being on the look-out to our fellow classmate. "Hey, you have the money?" I ask Henry Benoit who reaches into his pocket and pulls out a wad of cash. I quickly take the money from him. "I'm not going to ask where you got this."

"Hurry up before someone comes." My brother calls out.

"Remember, one now, one after." I state showing Henry Benoit the two vials.

"Are you sure about this?" My brother Henry comes up to ask his friend who has been dead set on this idea. "Because it's not too late to back out. I'll give you back the money."

"No, I'm sure." Henry Benoit assures us but I share a look with my brother and we know this might not end well.

"Do us a favor. Be discreet." I instruct as I motion for my brother to follow me. Whatever Henry Benoit is going to do we need to be as far away from it as possible.

__________________________________
"Do you really think it's going to work?" Henry asks me as he lounges on his bed playing a video game that our mom gave him for getting straight A's last year in school.

"Here's hoping." I've had to be strong for both of us these past seven years. It's been difficult. For most of our lives, our family has been separated and it's usually to protect us. I was brought into this world under horrific circumstances and mom went into labor with Henry after dad was imprisoned so he could save his siblings. Now it's our turn to step up and save our family so we can have always and forever.

"Mom is not going to be happy about this."

"Don't worry about mom. She's going to be out of service for a few days."

"She doesn't need a phone to receive bad news." Henry mumbles. I continue to do some homework as someone knocks on our door.

"Come in." I answer. Henry and I instantly stand up from our positions. "Mr. Williams, what's up?" I ask trying to stay calm. They never visit the students in their rooms.

"Mr. Saltzman wants to see you two. It's about Henry Benoit." Mr. Williams informs us. I share a look with my brother.

"Is um, Mr. Saltzman calling our godmother?" I ask even though I already know the answer.

"That, and he thinks your parents should know what you two have been up to." Henry lets out a chuckle at the thought of getting our dad.

"That's rich Mr. Williams. I didn't think you would be telling jokes in a time like this."

"It's not a joke Henry."

"Well our mom's out of the country as you know and getting in touch with her might take a while but our dad..."

"Good luck finding him." I add with my own smirk.

"Pack your bags Marshall's. You both are going home." Once Mr. Williams leaves Henry comes over to me and we do our handshake.

"How mad do you think Hayley's going to be?" He asks me.

"She's going to be pissed but..." I look up at my brother holding onto his hand.

"We're getting closer to seeing them." He finishes for me and I nod my head.

"We're going to see them both."

"So does being sent home we have to bring our homework because I would like to leave trig here."

"Pack your things Henry it's happening."

 Never Turning Back ~3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara