Always and Forever

Thank you for the support. I love reading your comments. Here is an update enjoy.

Sofia's POV

I wait out of boredom for Klaus to finally come to. Our children and the Mikaelson siblings have chained the two of us up as we consumed the Hollow's magic back into us. "Wake up!" I shout and Klaus startles awake.

"What is with all the shouting?" He mumbles.

"I've been awake for thirty minutes and you're starting to snore."

"I do not..."

"Our children are looking for a solution for this predicament. I..."

"Why did you take some of the power? Why not just let me be the one to suffer this alone." I look to Klaus and smile at him.

"I meant when I said in our vows."

"You're willing to get yourself killed and leave our children as orphans!!!" Klaus shouts at me.

"You think that's why I did this?" I ask him shocked.

"What other reason did you do this?" Klaus fires at me.

"I did it to buy us more time. To give us a chance."

"What do you mean?"

"The Hollow's magic would have been too much in one person but...I have my magic now and I have control. I'm brainstorming ways to get rid of it but..." I look Klaus down. "Don't ever think I'm doing to make our children orphans. I know damn well what it's like to be an orphan young. And if I have anything to do with it my children will suffer that same fate."

"Why are you doing this Sofia I..." I scoot close enough to Klaus grabbing his hand.

"I couldn't let you kill yourself. When Hope told me where the ring was hidden I...I thought this was our second chance. I was always supposed to defeat the Hollow and I think I know how."

"How?" Klaus asks me.

"We always thought we had to put the Hollow into one powerful vessel but I believe we have two vessels that can hold the magic enough for us to destroy it."

"Which is?"

"How fond are you of bonfires?"

__________________________________
"You can't be serious?" Rebekah and the rest of the Mikaelson family finally agreed to let Klaus and I out.

"Dead serious. I know this is the way." I assure them all.

"Will it work?" Elijah asks.

"I mean...it's never been done." Kol reminds everyone.

"I have faith in my wife she...she is brilliant." Klaus wraps his arms around me.

"What can we do to help?" Henry asks stepping forward.

"I hate to ask it but...Hope, Henry I need your blood to seal the spell."

"How much?" Hope asks.

"As much as you can give me." I smile at them.

"I say hell yes if this means mom and dad can live and...we can be a family." Henry states looking at us. Klaus and I hold our arms out for our children.

"I want to thank you all for being here for us through all of this. It can't be easy and I...I thank you." I state smiling.

"Bloody hell why are we so emotional?" Rebekah blurts out. "We're just going to kill the damn Hollow."