Trusting Evil

Thank you for the support. Stay tuned to find out what I have planned.

Henry's POV

"Aunt Freya is here too?" I ask Hope surprised.

"Yeah she was just explaining some things to me and...she has a way for us to find Hayley."

"How?"

"There's a binding spell."

"Why would we need a binding spell to locate Hayley?" Hope looks down to the ground.

"There are people back home who fear that we will bring the end to the world if Hayley isn't brought home safely. They fear we will kill anyone in our path."

"What are you trying to say?"

"They want us to bind our werewolf side. Then they will give Hayley back."

"Hope that's insane."

"It's what will bring her back. We messed up and...I messed up so I'll bind myself."

"You're not doing that."

"I am if I want Hayley back. She helped raise us, Henry. She gave up so much of her life protecting us while mom and dad were away. She doesn't deserve this."

"You're willing to bind your werewolf side?" She nods her head. "I'll listen to what Aunt Freya has to say but I'm not sure about this."

"Thank you." Hope hugs me.

"It was great seeing mom."

"I know I...I thought the whole time she was a dream. That she wasn't real."

"She still hugs me the same as when I was little."

"After we get Hayley back we're going to get rid of this damn Hollow and bring mom and dad home." Hope declares.

"It will be painful." Freya sits across from us.

"We don't care." Hope states to her honestly.

"You could die."

"Same answer." I fire back looking sternly at Aunt Freya.

"We're talking about snuffing out a fundamental part of who you are..."

"Which according to you, Hayley never wanted us to trigger anyway. And our mom doesn't either since it involves us killing someone to do so." Hope reminds her.

"But they both wanted that to be your decision."

"And we're making it." Hope states but I'm still trying to understand why we need to do this binding spell.

"Not like this, Hope. Listen I know what it's like to have something taken from you against your will. Okay? For me it was time. Years and years, cursed to sleep by Aunt Dahlia, while the world spun around me. And I am telling you both when you realize everything you've missed, it devastates."

"You know if it were just to save our godmother, I'd want to do it. Or it could be the fact that...I'm partially responsible for her being taken. Or that I'm not even sure I even want this freakish side of myself. But it's all those things." Hope pleads and it makes me realize if this is what it takes then I'll bind my werewolf side. I'll do whatever it takes to bring Hayley home.

"Please, Aunt Freya." I stand up looking at her. "We want to do this. We're bringing Hayley home."

__________________________________
"You never mentioned we would have to bleed into a bowl." I exclaim to Hope as we continue to cut our hands.