𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 001 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

The Demon Alpha. Who is he? What is his story? Some say he is a monster who eats kids, some say that he is a demon who sucks human souls to stay immortal. Some even say he is just a mortal.

Whatever creature he may be, one thing is for sure and that is- you don't ever want to meet him.

That is he, The Demon Alpha.

Men say he kills for fun. They say he was once just a man who sold his soul to the devil to be the strongest or maybe he was just a wolf who got corrupted with the demonic power.

Rumors said that he could take down an empire alone. Fight 100 men with the strength of ten horses without breaking any sweat. Even the most respected emperor bowed to him.

Those stories turn into legends and soon turn into myth when the Demon Alpha vanishes from the mortal's eyes. People say that it was just a bedtime story, to give children, a nightmare.

But Lisa always thinks differently, that omega is always curious about the demon Alpha and she always wonders, is he even alive?

Vampires said that he was still alive, leaving him in the dark. Elves said that he was dead but his soul remained to torture mortals.

Werewolves? They said that the Demon Alpha doesn't exist they don't want any other creature stronger than them. So they say that the Demon Alpha is impossible.

Whatever it was, Lisa had always been interested in the Demon Alpha, and her parents sometimes worried about this. Lisa loves reading his stories people sometimes call her weird.

She is a little bit.

Now, that we've known about the Demon Alpha, let's find out about this curious omega who is sitting in the library while reading about the Demon Alpha.

Lalisa Manoban.

The Alpha of the Black Rose Pack's only daughter. A young, carefree, and childish omega that everyone loves. People adore her, even elves, vampires, and fairies do.

Who wouldn't?

She's the blue moon omega. She was born under the blessing of the moon goddess, the omega was blessed with so much beauty but of course, blessing always comes with a curse.

Due to her beauty, many wolves out there wanted to claim her and make her their mate. Her parents are very protective over her and so is her packmate, they swore that no matter what happened they will always protect her.

But Lisa seems to always bring trouble upon herself. Don't get deceived by her innocent look. She is like a fire that got spit out from hell. Extremely sassy towards the person that she didn't like.

Everything that comes out from her soft lips can stab you harshly in the chest. Very painful and venomous. Let's just say, for an omega, she is very daring.

"Lalisa~"

Lisa lifted her head upon hearing someone calling her name. A smile bloomed on her face upon seeing Jennie, an omega, and her best friend approach her. Jennie smiles back before sitting in front of her.

"What are you doing?" Jennie asks as Lisa rolls her eyes playfully. "Peeing, can't you see?" Jennie scoffed at her remarks "Cut it, I know you're reading, what are you reading?"

She says as she lifts the book a little, peeking at the title. She raises her left eyebrow "You are reading about the demon wolf again? You've been reading this book forever, I'm not even surprised if you already remember every single word of it."

Jennie shakes her head, not understanding why her best friend loves the story so much "he doesn't even exist." She added but Lisa answered back "There's no specific proof that he didn't exist."

"And there is no specific proof that he exists."

Lisa sighed upon hearing that, Jennie had a point, she had no proof, nothing to prove that the demon wolf existed or anything. "Lisa," Jennie called out feeling worried when the omega's scent turned a bit sour.

"I know, unnie, it just..." Lisa paused as she caressed the book in her hand. "No matter how many times I read it, it felt like it was my first time. The story attracts me as if there is more than just this."

She admits still staring at the book. Jennie glanced at the book before glancing back at the younger as she sighed "Whatever makes you happy dear, as long as your grades are good." She says before patting Lisa's head a little.

"Thanks, unnie."

•••••

"I'm home."

Lisa enters the packhouse and walk towards the living room. "Lisa." She halts her steps and turns towards the owner of the couch only to find her parents sitting there, motioning her to go there.

Lisa didn't say much as she just went towards them and sat down. "Yes?" She blinks and smiles "How's your day dear?" Her mother asks as Lisa nods "Just as usual, what's wrong? You guys seem nervous."

She asks making her father clear his throat. "Lisa, do you remember Mr.Lee of the Snow Blood pack?" He asks making Lisa think for a moment before nodding her head. "Well, he has a son that just comes back from London."

Lisa bit her bottom lips, knowing where will the conversation lead to. "He is also mateless-" he was cut off by Lisa "Father, we've talked about this," She says making her parents look at each other.

"Dear, we're just worried about your safety." She says "But that doesn't give you rights to marry me off to someone who isn't even my mate." Lisa argues.

"I'll turn 18 in a week, can't you guys just wait for my mate? I'm rightfully his, just like how he is rightfully mine!" She adds. "Lisa, sometimes, someone other than mates is better than our mates. You should give it a try, he is a good person."

"Oh really? Why did you guys get married then? Aren't mates sometimes not the best?" She mocked "I don't want to get married to someone who is not meant for me to share my life with!" She says angrily.

"What if you don't meet your mate at all? It will be dangerous!" Her father argues. Lisa is a stubborn girl, argues back "I will meet him! Everyone has a mate, and fate will always make them meet. I will meet mine!"

"You don't even have a mate, Lalisa!"

•••••

I need a new cover for this book, *sigh*

Please comment, vote, and enjoy!

Banner by zz_JiminShi_zz & ItSmYwAyToDoThInGs
From The_Orphic_Community