𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 039 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐕𝐈)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"A man is a big boy who does what he wants but a real man honors his responsibilities."

The chief warden begins as he stood at the very front of the crowd "Being an Alpha isn't just about rank, it wasn't just about you being the leader. It's how you take care of and protect your responsibilities. A real alpha didn't fight because he hates what was in front of him, but because he loves what's behind him."

That's why a real Alpha didn't exist...

Jungkook thought to himself as he tear his gaze from the chief warden "bullshit..." He whispers to himself. It wasn't about honor, it was about power, greed, and desire. Love? War won't exist if they really love their pack and family. Jungkook just plays with the stone that he picks up from the ground as the chief warden keeps babbling.

Soon, the speech ends and they all were told to return to their dorm to get ready for their starter activity. When Jungkook enters the dorm, everyone is pretty much doing their own stuff since they weren't given that much time to unpack. The chief warden is strict with the rules, well, that's the whole point of the camp.

Jungkook was glad that he didn't bump with that Kim Taehyung after what happened in the morning. The older are probably in another dorm or something, Jungkook even got a nice partner, Jackson, who is sleeping on the top side of their bunk beds. Jungkook isn't picky so he just sleeps at the bottom side.

Jackson won't stop talking but Jungkook can't tell him to shut up either so he let the other be. Soon they are back in gathering on the training field as their wardens are already waiting alongside the chief warden. "As the starter, we will begin with sparring. Spar and learn about your mistake and what should you fix later on."

"We would like for someone to volunteer to begin the sparring match." The chief warden adds but before anyone could respond, they heard laughter coming towards their direction making everyone turn to the noise only to see Taehyung and his friends joking around shamelessly. The chief warden cross his arm "You're late, Mr.Kim,"

Taehyung who is talking to his friends turns towards the warden and shrugs "So?" He asks in a bored tone making the chief warden poke his inner cheek with his tongue, holding his anger "Being the Ace Alpha for the past few years really makes you think like you own the place." Taehyung smirked when he heard that as he say "Didn't I already?"

He points at every single warden there "I've beaten you all in a match before isn't that enough? Should I do it again?" He asks but the chief warden smirk "Do you know why your father keeps sending you here? because of your attitude that no one can fix, that even your father gets tired of so he just throw you here to get some break from you for a few months."

Jungkook could see how Taehyung's facial expression change into an angry one when the chief warden said that "Well then, come and fix my attitude. I'll make sure you regret it." He growls "tch, tch, tch. You and your temper. I guess, winning so much makes your pride as big as a mature Alpha, how about you start the sparring match. You'll fight someone on your level."