𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 084 : WE CAN TALK

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

BANG!

Lisa immediately get up when the soldiers lock the gate "get me out from here! You bastards!" She screamed as she kicked the iron harshly. Smashing on it hoping that it would break but it didn't, Lisa stop smashing and grab on the iron. "Fuck this." She whispered.

"Lisa."

Lisa snap her eyes open instantly as she look to her left and she widen her eyes upon seeing- "Seokjin oppa! Taehyung oppa!" They were also prisoned. "Lisa, are you alright?" Lisa turn to her right "Unnie." Jennie was on the other cell. "Why are you guys here?" She asked.

Seokjin sighed "I disobey the Alpha and refuse to prepare the soldiers, they mark me as traitor and lock me here." Seokjin shake his head and glance at Taehyung "Taehyung defended me with Jennie, they were also marked as traitors." He add. Lisa look down in silence as she felt guilty.

Seeing that, Jennie speak up "it's not your fault, we choose this path." She said as Taehyung nod "we're just like you Lisa, we don't want to repeat the same history." He said. Lisa keep silent before asking "what about Rose?" She asked and a sigh left Taehyung.

"She's still in doubt, she's with the celestial witch." Lisa don't know what to say as she sat down. "I don't know what to do." She rub her face "the world is against us. Against him." She mutter. The other 3 looked at each other "we've tried to escape but it's no use, only if we have someone to help from outside-" Seokjin was cutted of by another voice.

"Who said that you don't have help from outside?"

Everyone turn to the owner of the voice as Seokjin widen his eyes "Jisoo-ah!" Taehyung said as he stood up. Jisoo smiled as she show them the key in her palm. "How?" Seokjin asked as Jisoo proceed to open the gate. "Every soldiers are out for the war, no one was guarding the dungeon so I take the chance."

Seokjin went to her as soon as she open his cell. Jisoo pecked Seokjin's lips once and smile "I know my mate is not a traitor, even if you are I know you have your reasons. Besides, I won't let my handsome mate stay in this small and smelly place, it didn't suit him." She say as she scrunched her nose in disgust.

Seokjin smiled "you're amazing dear." He said as Jisoo flip her hair. "I know." She sassed. Lisa watch their interaction, the trust they have in each other maybe it was something that Lisa and Jungkook had failed to put before. No... It's something that she failed to do, not him.

"Cut with the drama, we need to go." Taehyung said after checking on Jennie. They nod and run out from the dungeon but their step halt when they saw the Luna standing at the door. "Mother..." Lisa whispered as the Luna look at her sadly.

Lisa approached her and the Luna nod "I know." She whispered as she show Lisa the bow "I believe in you, Lisa and I know, your father believe in you as well." She said. Lisa purse her lips as she hesitantly grab the bow and her mother whisper.