𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 014 : 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"I want to meet Jennie!" Lisa yell at the Demon Alpha for the hundredth time but the male just stare down at her blankly and say "No." Lisa grit her teeth, angry with the Demon Alpha for making a poor omega like Jennie a prisoner too.

"What is wrong with you?! She's my friend! Why force her to stay?! I don't understand!" She argues but returns no answer from the male. Knowing that the Demon Alpha won't answer any time soon Lisa cross her arm.

"Where's Taehyung?" She asked. Ah yes, when Jennie was taken away forcefully, Taehyung jumped towards Jungkook but with one glance from the Demon Alpha, Taehyung was thrown away from him. Jennie was crying already because she was too scared.

But no one can do anything but watch. Lisa yells at Jungkook but what can she do? She's stuck in the cage. Not wanting to let his mate go, Unexpectedly, Taehyung forces himself to stand up and say.

"If she's staying, I'll stay."

Hearing that, Jungkook glance at him once and say "if you insist." He wave his hand and Jimin understood instantly. He went towards Taehyung and grab him before pulling him away. Taehyung yelled as Jimin pull him away "Don't you dare to hurt her!"

"Taehyung..." Jennie whispers as she watches her mate get pulled away by Jimin. Lisa clench her fist, as she watch how scared her best friend is beside the Demon Alpha. Jungkook looks away and says "dismissed."

That's what happened. Lisa knew that Jennie was placed inside a room like her and that's enough to make her at least a little calm. However, she won't know where did Jungkook had to bring Taehyung. Jungkook glance at the omega and finally says.

"In the dungeon."

•••••

"Fucking let me out of here before I break this stupid metal by myself!" Taehyung yell once again as he attempt to bend the metal but once again he failed "What kind of metal is this?!" He yells in frustration.

Rose who is sitting on the next cell while closing her eyes, grits her teeth in annoyance. "Let me out!" Taehyung yelled again making Rose snap her eyes open "Can you shut up?!"

Taehyung snaps his neck towards Rose who is glaring at him. "Since when are you there?" He asked in confusion making Rose look at him weirdly. "I'm here since the beginning." Rose spat in annoyance.

Taehyung turns towards Rose "You need to help me. I need to get out from here!" He says making Rose roll her eyes "are you an idiot? If I know how to get out from here, you won't be seeing me here at all." She answers back.

Taehyung huffs and crosses his arm as he sits down "Not helping." He mumbles. Rose heard him and glare at him. "Useless." She mumbles back purposely wanting him to hear it. Taehyung snap his head at her "what did you say?!"