𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 010 : 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄!

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

The next day, was so awkward that she thinks that even the Demon Alpha could feel it too. The moment she enter the throne room, she just stood in the middle of the room while fiddling with her finger.

The Demon Alpha stares down at her and raises his left eyebrow "What are you waiting for? You want to stay here for the whole day?" His voice was cold but the mocking tone was there.

Lisa pursed her lips "Uh- well- there's a story that people say once. The Demon Alpha was said to love storing his prey and feast on them every full moon. When many people disappear their dead bodies will be found all at once."

"They say the Demon Alpha feast on their soul. Uh- is that true?" Lisa asked. She was supposed to tell a story, not ask questions but she can't stop her mouth from asking and lucky her the Demon Alpha seems like he doesn't mind.

The Demon Alpha let out a snort coldly as he stood up "Nonsense." He says shortly as he approaches her. Seeing the Demon Alpha getting near her, Lisa unconsciously took a step back but it just make the Demon Alpha take another step forward.

The next moment she knew her back had reached the wall and the Demon Alpha's face are just an inch away from her. The Demon Alpha stares at her deeply as he licks his lips and smirks "I don't feast, I eat whenever I please." He whispers.

Lisa hold her breath when he sniff her once, she could see him licking his sharp fangs as he pull away from her. Without glancing at her, he turn away and leave the throne room while saying "Let's go for breakfast."

Lisa let out the breath that she is holding as she grab her chest immediately. Her cheeks heating up "Why does it feel so hot? I'm probably sick, Omo, calm down." She whispers to herself as she slaps herself softly a few times.

After collecting herself, she ask herself "what was I supposed to do just now? Ah- yes, breakfast. I need to eat breakfast." She mumbles to herself before running out from the throne room and turning to the left.

She halt halfway when she realise that the Demon Alpha wasn't there and turn around only to see the Demon Alpha walking on the other side. Confused, about what is going on with her mind, Lisa run after the Demon Alpha.

Lisa, you're going crazy!

•••••

Actually, Lisa hasn't believed the Demon Alpha. She put a spoonful of ramen in her mouth as she seemed to be in deep thought. In her opinion, the Demon Alpha is a demon!

Yeah, what else could he be?

A demon is cunning, evil, and full of tricks. What if he is playing tricks with her. Lisa glanced at the Demon Alpha who are drinking the tea in front of her like yesterday. After a few seconds of looking, she looks away.