𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 008 : 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

The silence between them is too loud. Lisa is eating silently, feeling awkward as her mind had been thinking about what did the Demon Alpha said to her. Her mouth is itchy to talk, she just wants to slap herself.

The Demon Alpha, however, is sitting in front of her as he pours himself a cup of tea and drinks it without looking at her. Totally not interested in starting a conversation. Lisa who is eating silently peek at The Demon Alpha.

He didn't look bothered or rushed. Didn't he say that he want to take back his power when he break free from the seal? That means, he wants to conquer the world. If that is so what is he waiting for?

"You really like staring at me huh?"

Lisa got pulled out from her thought upon hearing that. She realize that she had been staring and the Demon Alpha had caught her red-handed. Startle by the situation, Lisa quickly turns back to the food and eat silently. The Demon Alpha didn't say anything as he look away. Lisa glanced at his blank face.

What's with the cold face? Can't he at least smile? I felt suffocated.

"I don't know if you're a fool or you really don't wish to live anymore." Hearing the Demon Alpha's voice she look at him and saw that he is glaring at her. She widen her eyes "Did I say it out loud?" Seeing the glare Lisa knew that it was true.

Gulping the lump in her throat, Lisa slowly moves away from the Demon Alpha who is staring at her intensely. Lisa wanted to hide but the is nowhere for her to hide, The Demon Alpha let out a breath as he put away the tea and stood up.

Not bothering to say anything nor look at her he just walks away from the room without saying anything. Lisa who sits there looks at the Demon Alpha, feeling guilty if she hurt his feelings. The Demon Alpha is an enemy of course.

But he hasn't done anything bad to her. He locked her in a luxurious bedroom instead of the dark underground dungeon that stinks and is scary. He fed her with good food and he give her new clothes. He just told her to tell him the story and nothing more.

Okay, it's suspicious but still, he hasn't harmed her. Lisa pouted as she slumps her shoulder down in defeat "Sorry, Big Alpha." She mumble but The Demon Alpha is long gone so he didn't hear her. Lisa look down and smack her own forehead.

"I'm an idiot!"

•••••

The whole day, Lisa was locked in her room with nothing to do. Let's not wait for the Demon Alpha to kill her, she is dying out of boredom! She let out a frustrated groan before sitting up on the bed.

She had been counting on how many times had she breathed today and it was getting boring! She huff and glance at the door. She sniff the air and smell that Jimin was outside. Jimin is cold to her, fuck it, she thinks he hates her.