𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 011 : 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

The Demon Alpha stares down at the terrified omega. Lisa gulps down the lump in her throat as she stares at the Demon Alpha without blinking. "Where are you going?" He asks once again.

Lisa snap out from her thought and stood up instantly "I- uh- I'm going to my room." She answer and force a smile but he wasn't buying it as he raise his left eyebrow "why are you running to your room?"

This time Lisa fiddled with her finger as she pause for a moment "uh- I- I forgot something, yeah, I probably should get it now. Have a nice day, Big Alpha, bye!" She says as she rushes past him.

"Little omega." Lisa halt her step but she didn't dare to turn around "Your room is on the other side." Lisa shut her eyes close upon hearing that. He's right, her room is on the other side, why did she go here out of all places?

Lisa slowly opens her eyes and let out an awkward laugh as she slowly turns around, she smile at the Demon Alpha and nod as she walk past him. As soon as she walks past the Demon Alpha she sprints to her room right away.

The Demon Alpha who stood there watched her disappear from his sight. His gaze is blank, you can't guess what is in his mind. "Cassius." He called out and the next moment, the giant serpent that are guarding the palace moved.

It pulled out its head and peaked at the Demon Alpha, waiting for a command from its master. "Watch over her, don't let her leave." He command without even looking at the giant serpent. The giant serpent lowers its head towards the Demon Alpha in respect as he walks away.

"Jungkook"

He halts his step upon hearing that dark and demonic voice whispering in his ear. His lips turn into a thin line as he closes his eyes. He take a deep breath as he felt his power leaking out. He pressure himself and force himself to turn deaf.

He just stood there, not able to move as sweat slid down from his forehead. The whispering was still there but he still remain the same. The situation last for a few seconds before the voice disappear and the atmosphere turn back to normal.

Jungkook opened his eyes. Not saying anything about it, he walks away and leaves the place. Not aware that Jimin are watching him from afar and saw what had happened, Jimin bite his bottom lips as he curse under his breath.

"My lord, why didn't you eat any soul?"

•••••

Lisa peaks out from her bedroom and saw that everything are clear. No one was there, not even Jimin, not even the Demon Alpha's shadow. Lisa nodded to herself, telling herself that this is the best chance to run.

She opened the door slowly and step out of her room, tip-toeing. She carefully moved down the hallway and maybe luck was on her side when she manage to escape to the front gate.