𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 043 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐗)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Taehyung was talking with Rose when all of them suddenly went silent. Not just them but everyone in the great hall went silent. The once lovely atmosphere suddenly died down and turn into something... eerie

Everyone felt it, they felt the shiver running down their spine and the Alpha King wasn't an exception. Gulping the lump in his throat, he felt like he is standing beside a beast. Slowly and cautiously, he moved his gaze towards his son.

Jungkook was already staring at him, his eyes were visibly glowing dark red, glaring fiercely at the Alpha King "What bullshit are you talking about? Marriage?" Jungkook finally speaks up as he crosses his arm. "Yes, marriage, it's for the best."

The audacity of this old man is just- Jungkook huff "Not interested." He says and turns to Alpha Choi "This shit is off, I'm not interested." He says with a cold voice. There is no hint of friendliness like before. His mood is totally ruined.

It's not like he wanted to be here anyway but his father isn't going to make it easy "What are you doing?! It's for the pack! This is ignorance!" He growls at the True-blood but Jungkook doesn't even budge "If ignorance is a sin..."

"Then I choose to sin."

With that being said Jungkook turns around and walks away from the great hall, not bothering with all the eyes that are staring at him. Knowing that the situation was quite bad, Taehyung decide to go after Jungkook. The room was silent as The Alpha King clench his fist and grit his teeth in anger.

•••••

Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh as soon as he reach the garden. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he takes a deep breath as he tries to calm down. Did he really just do that? In front of everyone? He doesn't know what to feel about that, part of him says that he had messed up but another part is really happy when he snapped at his father.

But now he might get in trouble "I shouldn't have done that." He whispered to himself as another sigh left his lips "Why shouldn't you? You're just protecting your own right" Jungkook snap his head upon hearing the voice "Rosé..." He trailed off as the said witch approach him.

Jungkook looks away "Sorry for what happened, you've seen an ugly side of my family." Rose chuckled when she heard that "well, everyone had an ugly side in their life, I'm not gonna judge but I'm just saying that you didn't do anything wrong." Rose says as Jungkook could just sigh.

"No offense but your father is a jerk." She points out and he chuckles upon hearing that "Yeah, a bastard suits him better actually." Jungkook says "He's a bad father I guess." She adds as Jungkook could just nod "A very bad one." He whispers as Rose keeps silent, she glances at the Trueblood.

She had heard so many rumors about him, some would even say that he is a murderer like his father but seeing him herself today, maybe rumors will always be rumors. "Want to have some drinks?" She asked as Jungkook meet her gaze and smiled softly at her "sure, why not?"