𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 076 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (FINAL)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

A FEW YEARS LATER

"The curse fades away."

Lisa's eyes flutter open as her gaze was met with the empty room. She look to her left and again, it's empty. A sigh left her lips as she lift herself up from the bed. Standing up, she walk to the balcony and was greeted with the morning breeze and laughter from her people.

She breath in the fresh air as she glance to her left, there is a small pot and a small flower. The entire flower are black, from the root to the leaves and to the flower. People call it, the Dark Peony Flower. After the incident of her meeting with her mate, this flower bloom in the entire Ustea.

After some investigation, they found out that the flower is actually a medicine and it cure every single disease that are happening in Ustea. Lisa knows where did the flower came from. She knows.

Days becomes weeks and weeks becomes months, the toxicity around Ustea slowly fades away. Since the hostile energy from the Demon Alpha starts vanishing, the Dark Peony flower slowly starts to extinct as well.

Lisa keep one in hope that it will make her longing for him cure too but to no avail, she just missed him more.

Another petal had fallen that day.

A sigh left her lips, she turn her body away as she decides to freshen up. Entering bathing area, she slowly strip of from her cloth. Revealing her delicate skin, the burnt mate mark on her neck had long disappeared

She walk to the hot bath and slowly sink her body. Resting her head in it, her eyes flutter close.

•••••

"Mommy, why did we always go there?"

The little boy asked as Jennie just smile while fixing his hanbok. The little boy is, Kim Hwan, Jennie's and Taehyung's first born, an Alpha. After knowing the truth, Jennie was beyond devastated. The guilt and sadness stressed her out causing her to pass out.

The physician confirmed that she is a few weeks pregnant. Instead of celebrating, Jennie was very sad of the news. Jungkook really want to be an uncle and now her child don't even have a chance to meet him.

Taehyung who feels her grief persuade her to not give up, telling her that Jungkook would want the child to grow healthy just like when he took care of her when she was younger. Now, she gave birth to a strong healthy Alpha.

Jennie never forgets to tell her son the story about his uncle. She told him what an amazing Alpha Jungkook is and Hwan look up on him as a role model although the boy never met the trueblood.

On Jungkook's birthday, she would visit the place where Jungkook was sealed and she would bring the little boy as well, now he is 6 and she is proud of her son.