𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 025 : 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Lisa knocked on the Demon Alpha's room twice and wait for a few seconds with a wide smile on her face. Soon someone opened the door revealing the Demon Alpha who raise his left eyebrow in confusion upon seeing the blue moon omega in front of his room.

"Good morning, Big Alpha!" She greets and waves at him with a wide smile on her face. Jungkook looks behind him and glances at the window before turning towards the omega "The sun wasn't even up yet. You usually wake up when it was almost noon." He points out.

"Are you sick?" He asks and tilts his head in confusion. Lisa blink twice upon hearing that as she let out an awkward chuckle "err... I wake up early today to show you around the pack." She says as Jungkook still looks at her blankly.

"Not interested."

He say and was about to close the door but Lisa instantly stop him "w-wait!" Jungkook stops his action and looks at her, telling her to continue before he really shuts the door. "Uh... I- I want to show you something. So I hoped you would follow me." She says, trying to convince him but he still gives her an uninterested look.

"It's a-an ancient book. It will be useful for you." She add as Jungkook stare at her deeply but luck wasn't on her side when Jungkook slammed the door closed on her face. Lisa pout and cross her arm "Like master, like a servant. Both Jimin and Big Alpha are rude! I wasted my precious sleep to make good deeds for him and he does me like this."

She mumble and turn around to leave but halt her steps when the door was opened once again. "So annoying and noisy. I didn't say no did I?" Jungkook says as he steps out of his room. Lisa turned around and almost flinch when they stood inches away from each other.

She was close to his clothed chest that his scent clouded her sense. When the omega didn't move, Jungkook look down at her and saw her face getting all red. "I think you're really sick, your face is all red like a tomato." He points out.

Hearing that, Lisa tear her gaze away from his chest as she turns around instantly. "I... I'm fine, uh- let's go." She says and starts walking quickly, leaving the Demon Alpha behind. Jungkook stares at her back which is getting further from her and suddenly vanish from his place.

Lisa almost screams when Jungkook suddenly appears in front of her out of nowhere. Wanting to stop herself from screaming Lisa unconsciously put her palm on her mouth and lean backwards when Jungkook approaches her. She felt like her feet were stuck on the floor.

Jungkook stare at her deeply in the eyes, Lisa felt like she was tied with that gaze. The red eyes of his were so... so- so beautiful to her. So enchanting and so... warm? She was so immersed in his red eyes that she don't realize that hers are glowing bright blue.

Jungkook saw the bright blue eyes and his breath almost hitch upon seeing such a beauty from the omega. Realizing they had been in this situation for quite some time, Jungkook bring up his palm and place it on Lisa's forehead, pulling her out from her trance instantly.