𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 087 : SWEETDREAMS BIG ALPHA

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Soft breeze hit her skin as tremble a little, a comforting hand caress her cheeks making her calm down. Slowly, she open her eyes and blink for a few times. She's laying there, on someone's lap, under a blossom tree and the moonlight.

The scene seemed familiar. "Are you okay, my dear?" Hearing the soft voice Lisa widen her eyes and immediately sit up as she look at the person in front of her. There sat Jungkook, with his long hair and hanbok. Looking fine and...

Happy.

Like the Jungkook before he become the Demon Alpha. Lisa look at herself, she's wearing a beautiful hanbok and her head is decorated with a beautiful hairpin. Jungkook smiled upon seeing her confused face "are you okay?" He asked

However, Lisa suddenly back off and point at him. "You demon! Still playing this tricks huh? It won't work this time, let me go before I beat your ass!" She says in a warning tone as Jungkook blink in surprise.

A hearty laugh left him after that making her confuse but still pointing her fingers at him, he shake his head, trying to control his laugh as he wiped the tears on his eyes.

He looked at her and to her surprise he grabbed her wrist and pull her close to him. Making them stare at each other in the eyes, Lisa could feel her heart beating so fast upon realising how close they are to each other.

"What do you think dear? Am I a Demon?" He asked as he look at her in the eyes. Feeling how her heart couldn't sit still she knows that it's really, really him. "I miss you, a lot." He whispered and leaned in as their lips met.

Lisa flutter her eyes close and give in instantly as she melts in his hold. Jungkook place his hand on her waist as he pull her close to him.

Her lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against his own. He could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath his nose, fingers carding through her hair as they breathed each other in.

After a few minutes of letting go of the longing, They pulled away as they connected their forehead towards each other. The stayed like that for a few moments as she say.

"I miss you too."

Jungkook form a joyous smile as he flutter his eyes open and pull away. Their gaze met once again as Lisa slowly looked around. "Where are we?" She asked and Jungkook smile softly as he look up at the blossom tree.

"This is where I first met you 100 thousand years ago."

Lisa look at him as he look down. "Bad memories aren't the only things that I kept, I keep everything when I am with you and I cherish every moment of it." Lisa keep silent as she finally realised.

"You're leaving?" Her voice cracks. There's no way she is here unless if he brings her here, and it only meant one thing, he's dying. The way he looked at her, tells her it's true. She looked away, as a tear slide down her cheek.