𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 012 : 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa's eyes slowly flutter open upon hearing the birds chirping from outside the window. She blink a few times, trying to gain her consciousness fully but her eyes are still heavy making her close her eyes once again.

She grumbles sleepily as she turns to her side. Grabbing a pillow and wrapping her legs around it but- Why is this pillow are so hard? Without opening her eyes, she rubs the pillow.

So hard... Like a chest, why does it feel like a chest?

Lisa opened her left eye. No wonder she felt a hard chest, it was really the Demon Alpha's chest. Wait- why am I touching Big Alpha's chest? Why am I beside him? Why is HE beside me?

Lisa snaps her eyes open and sit up. Jungkook just lay there with his eyes open as he glance at her who are panicking. Lisa inch jump off the bed immediately and hugged herself. "Big Alpha, how am I in your room?!" She asked as she look around

It's not her room! "What did you do to me? How am I here?!" She asked as the Demon Alpha sit up and glance at her before scoffing coldly. Lisa widen her eyes "D-did you molest me?"

The Demon Alpha stood up from the bed on the other side "You are the one who molests me." He answers coldly as he fixed his cloth. His long hair swayed in the air smoothly. Lisa stood there in confusion upon hearing that.

Suddenly the memory from yesterday flashed in her mind. She remembers the thunder and her running inside a room. She pulled someone and hugged him but she don't know it was him!

Lisa fell asleep in his embrace last night, and since it was still raining outside, Jungkook decide to let the omega sleep in his room. He put her in his bed and was about to leave but she grab him and pull him into the bed.

Locking him by hugging him tightly not wanting to let go. Jungkook just lay there for the entire night. He doesn't sleep, he doesn't need sleep. He was aware of literally everything.

A soft gasp left Lisa as she cover her mouth with her wide eyes looking at the Demon Alpha who still don't show any reaction but instead he just says "go to your room, no need to tell a story, I need to do something else." He commands blankly without even looking at her.

Before Lisa could even react, Jungkook vanish into the thin air. As soon as he left, Lisa fell on her knees as she let out a gasp in disbelief "Damn it, Lalisa, you idiot girl! What did you just do?!"

"This is so embarrassing!"

•••••

Lisa plays with her food as Jimin stood not so far from her. A sigh left her lips as yesterday's events flash in her head. She wants to smash her head on a wall to make the memory disappear but she can't.

Lisa smack her forehead making Jimin look at her weirdly "What's wrong with you?" he asked in confusion but Lisa just look down "I'm so dumb." she mumble loud enough for Jimin to hear as he cross his arm "You just know that?" He mocks.