𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 023 : 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

They had been running non-stop for the past 4 hours and it was almost dawn. They estimated to arrive before sunrise. Taehyung, Jennie, and Lisa are running in their wolf form while Rose flew in the air. They soon saw light at the end of the forest.

Without any hesitation, they run straight out from the forest and were met with Lisa's pack border. The pack guard instantly went alert upon seeing those wolves coming from the Devil forest but seeing the pure white wolf with the blue shining eyes, they look at each other.

Lisa stepped forward "I'm the Alpha's daughter, the blue moon omega. We've escaped from the Demon Alpha." Her mind linked them and those guards seemed so shocked as one of them instantly run back to the pack while saying.

"The Blue moon omega had come back! The gods are on our side!"

•••••

"Lisa!" The Luna engulf her with a hug as Lisa instantly hugged her back. "Mother" she mumbles as a tear slid down her cheek. Oh, she missed her so much, her mother pull away and caress her hair "Everything will be fine now, everything will be okay."

Her mother whispered as Lisa nodded. Soon her father came and hugged both his wife and daughter. "Glad that you're safe." He whisper and kissed Lisa's forehead. He soon pulls away and turns towards the other 3 who lower their head in respect.

Seeing the new face, he turns towards her "Alpha, I'm a witch, the Celestial witch's disciple, Rose. I am also a prisoner of the Demon Alpha, it's nice meeting you." Rose introduce herself as The Alpha nod "the Celestial Witch once told about you. Nice to meet you, Rose." He says and offers a handshake.

Rose accepts it and The Alpha looks at the 4 of them "How did you guys escape?" He ask the question that had been playing in his head. It's not like they haven't tried to break in, they did try countless times but they couldn't even pass through the giant serpent.

So how did these 4 escape with just the first attempt? The 4 of them look at each other as Taehyung finally tells them how did they escape, The Alpha look at them in disbelief so did everyone else "You just climb the wall and run? No difficulties at all?"

Namjoon asked as Taehyung nodded. Namjoon turns to the Alpha "Alpha, that's too easy." He points out as some other wolf nodded in agreement. "I felt weird too but there is no trouble at all," Jennie speak up after a long silence. "You didn't escape." The Alpha speaks up as he stares at the 4 of them sharply.

"The Demon Alpha let you go."

•••••

"They've arrived at the pack," Jimin inform as he stood inside the cold and freezing cave. Cold smoke left his lips as he watch the Demon Alpha cultivating in front of him.