𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 071 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Is... Is this my fault?

Lisa asked herself as she hold on to Taehyung. She watch the Alpha King burn before her eyes and she watch everything crumble to the ground. Scream of those innocent life and blood that touch the Earth and all of it was made by him.

Her mate.

What did I do wrong?

How did it go wrong?

Is it because I betray him?

Lisa bit her bottom lips. Deep in her heart, she can't accept this. It's not her fault, she lie to herself. This man in front of me is not Jungkook. My Jungkook won't hurt anyone, he wouldn't kill anyone. He's not Jungkook.

She tells herself, not being able to accept reality. Not being able to bare the guilt and she choose to cover it with a white lie. Gritting her teeth. She convince herself. He's not Jungkook.

He's a monster.

Taehyung look at Lisa when the omega let go of him. She step forward and pick up a sword on the ground as her gaze focused on the demon Alpha that are back facing her. Jungkook flick his finger as he destroys everything in front of him.

He is moving towards the village and the villagers surely won't be spared. It was already a chaos when he reach there and his presence just make the Earth shake harder. The black crystal keep sprouting from the Earth, destroying their houses and home.

The Betas bring the Omegas and the pups away as The Alphas stay back to fight the Demon Alpha but Jungkook kill them all with only the flick of his fingers. With the brutal scene, Jungkook mercilessly set everything on fire.

He look around the scene and his gaze lend on a little child that stood there looking at him as she clench the little plushie in her hands.

Eun-ha

His little niece. Seokjin's daughter. And the plushie she is hugging, he made it for her. The little girl look up at him with her big teary eyes. She's scared of him. The way his fully black eyes stare at her, her uncle never look at her like that.

"Uncle Kookie" she whispered and flinch when a long spear appear on his palm. She hold on the plushie harder, as she take a step back when her uncle approaches her. She sobbed when he kneel down in front of her.

Jungkook bring up his palm and wipe her tears. "Don't worry my dear. This world is really terrifying and cruel. I'm glad you've seen it when you are young, that's why I don't want you to live in this cruelty. I'll make such a beautiful world for you to live in."

He pat her head softly "I promise." He smiled and stood up as he bring up the spear "I'll surely make it quick and less painful" Tears slid down her cheek as she saw the spear striking towards her. Just when it was about to hit her-