𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 074 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈)

NO ONE P.O.V

"Things aren't looking well Lisa."

Taehyung said as he cough a little. Lisa look at Taehyung with worry filling her eyes. Taehyung cough more as his face got paler. Lisa looked at Taehyung "have you met the physician?" Lisa asked asTaehyung just catch his head a little.

"No need, many other people need the physicians at the moment. A little cough won't harm me anyway." Taehyung says as he cough more soon after. Lisa pursed her lips as she rub her face in frustration. It had been weeks and things just got worse.

After the battle and the sealing of the Demon Alpha, the curse had be fall Ustea. There is no day and night, the bloody moon never go away and the sun never rise. The air in Ustea had been influenced by the Demon Alpha's power, making it toxic.

The toxicity had caused many mortals to fell sick. It had been chaos in Ustea. Every species had been overwhelmed with sickness and no matter what their leader does, it will lead to nothing but failure.

Cough!

Taehyung's cough took Lisa's attention as she stood up when Taehyung cough so hard. Taehyung slowly pull his palm away from his lips when he felt something weird on it. Lisa widen her eyes upon seeing blood on his palm.

"Taehyung!"

Lisa run towards him when he suddenly fell and black out.

•••••

"How's my mate?"

Jennie asked as Jisoo sighed "he's fine for now,I've give him some herbs but I can't assure you that this won't happened again. The toxicity had caused his body to become overwhelmed and it show this kind of reaction."

Jisoo stood up "he need a lot of rest." She said as she look at Jennie. Jennie look at Taehyung who sleeping peacefully with worry "I understand your situation Jennie, but I really can't cure it. I just can help as much as I can." Jisoo apologise

"Don't worry unnie, thank you. I really appreciate your help. How's Eun-ha?" Jennie ask as Jisoo purse her lips and shake her head "Her fever hadn't go down. I could just pray for her well being." Jennie just keep silent.

Lisa stood there, listening to their conversation, she don't know. What should she do to help. "Auch-" Lisa suddenly yelp when she suddenly felt a stinging pain on her neck, taking both Jisoo and Jennie's attention. "Lisa, what's wrong?" Jisoo asked.

Lisa pull her hanbok, revealing the burnt mate mark. Yes, ever since the incident, the mark never disappeared, she had met the physician but the mark just won't go away. Lisa decided to give up since the mark didn't caused any pain to her.

However, today is quite different. The mark suddenly show a sign of pain. Jisoo went towards Lisa and look at the mark "It's glowing... as if it's reacting towards something." She said but before any of them could speak any further the guards suddenly came.

Lisa pull up her hanbok instantly, covering her body. The guard kneel down "Blue Moon Omega, the Queen of witches had come for a visit." He informed making all three of them look at each other.

•••••

"Your highness... what brings you here? I believe you are as busy as I am in handling the matter." Lisa asked as she hugged Rose "That's true, but I think you need to meet someone." Rose said as she pull away from the hug and look behind her.

Lisa look behind Rose and saw a man standing with a cloak covering his face. "Excuse us." Rose demanded as the guards look at each other with hesitation before looking towards the blue moon omega for approval.