𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 047 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐗𝐈𝐕)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Waiting- is a sign of True Love and Patience.
Because anyone can say "I love you." But not everyone can wait and prove it to be true.

7 years- It is worth it. The moment Jungkook's gaze met hers, the world stop moving, the river stop flowing and every animal stop hunting. For him, it was just the two of them. Just by staring at her from this distance, all that Jungkook could ever say to himself is-

She's so beautiful.

Jungkook never really believe in love at first sight, to him, sure, you will fall in love with your mate when the time comes but when he had already met her today... He fell in love at the exact moment and she smiled at him because she knows. Jungkook stiffen up when she smiled and turn around.

When he saw her leaving he felt restless so he instantly left the crowd to run after her. He didn't take his eyes from her, worrying that he might lose her from his sight. After running for a few minutes, he finds himself near the forest, he looks around, trying to search for his mate.

He sniff the air trying to get a swift of her scent and the moment he smell her, he turn his head to his left. He saw her standing in the forest she turn her head towards him and smiled sweetly at the Trueblood. Jungkook felt something in his stomach when he saw her smiling at him, that is when he heard a female voice in his head.

"Come and have a run with me. The first run sealed the bond."

She said and turn to her wolf form. Jungkook's mouth almost fell when he saw a pure white wolf, with her fur as white as a snow. A little small with her crystal blue eyes looking at him, glowing under the moonlight. Indeed, so magnificent. She tilts her head at him and starts running inside the forest.

Seeing her entering the forest, Jungkook didn't waste any time and turn into his huge and majestic black wolf. His fur shining black and his eyes glowing dark red, using his Trueblood speed, he caught up with her in no time as he slowly lower his pace to run side by side with her.

Telling her that he is her equal.

With their paws hitting the ground, they run through the forest in their wolf form as Jungkook follows where his mate is guiding him. Jungkook can't control the happiness in his heart, he never knew that he will get the chance to run side by side with his mate. His wolf let out a happy howl and she replied to it by howling together soon after.

After a good 30 minutes of running, both of them reach a cliff. There's a huge cherry blossom tree, accompanied by the moon, complimenting the atmosphere. The white wolf approach the tree as Jungkook the other stood behind and watch her attentively.