𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 026 : 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook stares at the building in front of him in confusion as he leans on the car and crosses his arm. Lisa soon stood beside him as she also look at the building in front of her with bright eyes. "Why the orphanage?" He asks and glances at her.

"You said you want to show me around?" He asks and raises his left eyebrow. Lisa looked at her "I am showing you around. It had been a while since I visit the orphanage, I need to check on the kids." She says with a small smile, "Let's go in, Big Alpha."

She says and unconsciously grabs his palm as she pulls him with her. Jungkook who was surprised by the sudden contact just follow her in surprise towards the orphanage. When they enter the garden, they were greeted with a huge house in front of them.

Lisa halt her steps and Jungkook follow along. "Kids! Guess who's here!" Lisa suddenly screams out. There is a moment of silence as Jungkook looks around, he didn't see anyone but it didn't last long when he started hearing soft murmurs and whispers.

"Did you hear that?"

"I think like it's Lisa Unnie's voice?"

"Should we check?"

Both Jungkook and Lisa suddenly heard the bushes rumbling and a child's head suddenly come out from it making Jungkook look at the kids weirdly. The child squints her eyes to get a good look at the visitor "Passwords?!" The child yells making Jungkook look at Lisa.

Lisa grinned and suddenly bring up her palm. She makes a peace sign and places it on her head, trying to show that she is a bunny "Mrs.Bunny comes with honey!" Hearing that, The child's eye lit up instantly "it's really Lisa Unnie. Lisa Unnie! Everyone! It's Lisa Unnie!"

The child yells out and jumps out of the bush as she runs towards Lisa instantly. In a swift moment, the silent garden was suddenly flooded with children who instantly hugged Lisa. There are too many of them that Jungkook takes a step back.

Lisa on the other hand let herself get hugged by those kids as she laugh in happiness. The kids are so loud. Some are crying, telling her how much they missed her. Some won't stop talking and some won't even let her go. Lisa could just chuckle at the kid's behavior.

Suddenly, a 9-year-old boy speak up "Lisa Noona, I heard that there's an old bad guy who kidnap you that's why you can't visit us." Hearing that, Jungkook snaps his gaze towards the boy who dares to say that and scoffs to himself.

Old? I'm just 100 thousand years old- Okay- That's old, but I still look young! How dare this child?!

Lisa could just form a small smile while Jungkook just role his eyes in irritation. "When I met that old guy, I'll beat his ass for you!" The boy says with determination in his eyes making Lisa laugh and pat his head "You'll surely beat his ass."

Jungkook snaps his head towards the omega instantly as he gawks at her. Unbelievable. Did this omega just say that a 9-year-old would beat him? The most powerful being?! Does she dare? How dare she? Jungkook scoff loudly making Lisa realize that he was also there.