𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 038 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐕)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

It's almost dark when Jungkook reaches home that day. He saw Maria in the garden while doing some gardening so he greets her "Mother Maria! I'm home!" Maria lift her gaze upon hearing him calling out for her. A smile bloomed on her face "Jungkook, how's your day?" Maria asks as Jungkook just shrug.

"Nothing new, father keeps talking about the Alphian camp and how should I make a good relationship with them since all of them are the future head Alpha like me," Jungkook says as Maria nods. There is a few moments of silence until Jungkook speaks up "uh... Does Jennie knows about the Alphian-" before Jungkook could finish, Maria nodded.

"Yeah, she knows and she have a frown on her face since morning." She says making Jungkook sigh. Maria chuckles upon seeing that reaction from the boy "she'll surely understand Jungkook. It just she has never been so far away with you before." Maria says as Jungkook nod at her "I'll talk to her" he says and turn to enter the house.

When he entered the house, the entire place was silent. Seokjin hyung is probably still on duty and since Maria is still in the garden that means Jennie is the only one who is in the house. Jungkook glances around, his little sister is not in the living room nor in the kitchen. So she's probably upstairs.

When Jungkook went upstairs his gaze lend on Jennie's study room first. Jungkook could hear the movements in it so he knew instantly that his Lil sister are in there. Standing in front of the door he speaks up "Jennie-ah, I'm home." But he doesn't receive any response from her. "Are you in this room?" He asked but still no response.

Jungkook slowly opens the door and peek inside the room. Jennie was there, studying on the table which mean she heard him but decided to ignore him. Jungkook bit his bottom lips as he lean on the door frame and cross his arm "Are you ignoring me?" Jennie still ignores him making him huff and approach her.

Jennie was focused on reading a book when Jungkook approach her. He sat down beside her and stare at his little sister that are still ignoring his existence "ignoring your big brother is rude." He says as Jennie finally answers him while her eyes are still stuck on the book.

"What do you want?"

"What are you doing?"

"Reading. can't you see?"

"That's why I'm asking what are you reading since the book is upside down."

Jennie pauses upon hearing that, she slowly realizes that the book she is holding is upside down. She silently put down the book and clear her throat. Jungkook watches her action with a grin on his face. Literally thinking of many ways to tease her "You're not just a bad liar but you're also very bad at pretending." Jungkook burst into laughter when she gives him a sharp glare.

A scowl formed on the omega's face as she look away while crossing her arm. Knowing that the younger are sulking Jungkook let out a small sigh "Are you mad that I'm leaving or are you mad that I didn't tell you myself that I'm leaving?" He asked softly as he try to search for her eyes but she look everywhere but him.