𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 081 : NOT MEANT TO BE

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa walked back home with Jungkook following her from behind. They didn't speak at all along their path, the was only silence. Lisa is in her own world, thinking about the conversation that they had. She was so immersed that she don't realize that they had reached home.

Lisa halt her steps as she pull herself out of her thought. She turn around, wanting to thank him but to her dismay, he was not there anymore. A sigh left her lips as a cold breeze hit her skin. Feeling the coldness of the night, Lisa hugged herself as she left and enter the house.

Jungkook gazes at her from afar, seeing her entering the house safely, he turns around and walks away into the forest before vanishing from the scene.

•••••

Rose sat under a tree in the forest with moonlight accompanying her. She just silently stared at the moon. She won't know what she is thinking, what she is feeling or what should she do? Rose let out a long sigh.

Rose moved her gaze and it lends on the dark peony flower near her. People had been talking about the ancient flower that should be extinct. This power had saved many lives, she knows, maybe deep down, the Demon Alpha isn't purely evil.

After all, there are good guys who have to act evil, to protect themselves.

Her thoughts were cut off when she suddenly heard the leaves moving inside the forest. She's not a werewolf, even if she can't smell the person, she can feel them and this energy feels so familiar to her. She recognizes it instantly.

Jimin

What is he doing here so late at night? She asked herself. Sneakily and silently she follows the male. Jimin seems to be in his own world that he doesn't even realize her existence near him.

•••••

Jimin walks through the forest silently, he knows that this time will come sooner or later. Jungkook will summon him to ask about his 'mission'. Jimin doesn't know what to do, he ought to serve Jungkook forever. Is lying a part of it?

Is he being selfish or reasonable?

Jimin halts his step upon reaching the end of the forest, there was a waterfall and a small pond in front of him. Jimin took a deep breath and he kneel down "You summon me, my lord." A figure surfaced from the water as Jimin looked down.

Jungkook pushed his wet hair to the back as he glance at Jimin with his red orbs. Jungkook looks away as he rests half of his body inside the water, only revealing the upper half of his naked body. "Where's Cassius?" He asked.

"He's sleeping." Jimin reply. "You've returned early, why don't you report to me right away?" Jungkook asks as he plays with the water a little. Still looking down, Jimin answered, "I don't want to bother you." Jungkook smiled upon hearing that.