𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 086 : THANK YOU, MY LOVE

NO ONE P.O.V

Why am I repeating the same history?

Lisa let out a breath as she watched the Demon taking over his body.

Why am I repeating the same mistakes?

She asked herself as the Demon let out a sinister laugh. He turn his hand into a fist as he grinned evilly. The black veins could be seen from his neck to his cheek.

He glanced at Lisa "what a waste of time but I have to thank you though, I get him under my control thanks to you." He chuckled. He wanted to rip the heart of Ustea out from her right now but he's hungry.

He looked away and grinned upon seeing the werewolves villages near them. He started walking towards that direction. "No." Lisa whispered as she stood up. She can't let the Demon go to the villages, it will be a disaster.

She grabbed his arm "Jungkook, no! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said that to you." She said as tears slide down her cheeks. The Demon glance at her and huffed. He grabbed her hair harshly and make her look at him.

"You meant every words that you said to him. You understand?" He growl at her as he looked straight into her eyes and she bravely, returned her gaze. "Let. Him. Go." She demanded but the Demon just chuckled "He's gone, he won't come back."

He let go of her hair harshly as he stood up and walked away. Lisa clench her fist, she refuse to believe that he is gone. Jungkook aren't that weak. If he can keep the Demon under control until now, then he can do it again.

She grab his feet "I don't believe you." She deadpanned. The Demon growl and grab her neck. Lisa chocked as he lift her from the ground. Lisa hold his hand, trying to free herself.

He stared at her in the eyes coldly "what a burden." Lisa opened her eyes and met his gaze. Slowly, her eyes shined blue and it feels like she flew inside the dark abyss of his eyes.

•••••

Lisa slowly flutter her eyes open as she finds herself laying on a soft bed. "Good morning Little Omega." Hearing the voice, she slowly lift her gaze and saw Jungkook laying next to her, facing each other. Their gaze met and he smiled.

"Do you have a sweet dream?" He asked as he caress her cheek softly before fixing her hair. Yet, she still look at him in the eyes. "Why are you staring like that? I know, I'm handsome, you can just tell me." He let out a hearty chuckle.

He went close to her and kissed her forehead "Rise and shine dear, we should have some breakfast together." He said as he gets off from the bed. Lisa was static there as he leave the room, she let out a breath.

Confused.

She find herself walking to the kitchen, he's cooking breakfast before turning around. He smiled "you're here, come and sit." He said as he went to her and pull her to the dining table. She sat down as he grab the breakfast that he had prepared.

He placed it in front of her and sat down after taking off the apron. He sat down in front of her "Enjoy your meal!" He said as he start eating his breakfast but seeing Lisa staring at the food make him froze.

"What's wrong dear? You seem sick." He asked as Lisa let out a smile and shake her head "I'm fine." She said as she grabbed the spoon. She was about to eat but stop midway. She glance at Jungkook who are eating peacefully.

"Are you done with your tricks?"

Jungkook keep silent as he munch the food in his mouth, he lift his gaze, meeting her's. A small smile appear on his lips, and the moment she blinks her eyes, the one who are sitting in front of her are not Jungkook.