𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 067 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

It had been a week and Lisa still can't get over it.

Who would?

It's her mate who died, not just him but also Mother Maria. Their funeral had been held a few days ago. Lisa don't even show up. She just stay in her room, crying. Feeling all lonely. It had been declared, that the one who killed both Jungkook and Mother Maria is Lilith.

The Alpha King got away.

He never show up during the incident and Lisa never knew that it was all the Alpha King's plan. Lilith didn't mention it either. So all the blame went towards Lilith and this had caused a big fight between the werewolves and witches.

Lisa refuse to met Rose no matter how many time she begged. Rose never knew Lilith would go that far. She was guilty, that because of her family problems, Lisa got involved and Jungkook died. The Alpha King went to his son's funeral...

But he don't even shed a tear

He just look at the grave, frustrated that his son died and that omega survived. Don't worry, I'll make sure that you suffer, you bitch. He whisper to himself and leave without saying a word.

Jennie? She was beyond broken, she even got fever due to the overload stress and sadness. It's her brother, who are like a mother, a father and the only family in her life who died, worse, they don't even found his body and he died a tragic death.

Seokjin wasn't any better, it's his mother and a person who are like a brother to him. Seokjin didn't cry during the funeral but the silence was enough to show his grief. He don't even talk, even if someone ask him anything, it was Jisoo who will answer it.

Taehyung? He's the only person who stand up. He knows that no one else can so he did. He manage the funeral to honour his best friend's death. He wanted to punish Lilith and everyone involve but all of them are dead, what else can he do rather than honour the Trueblood?

Rose. Rose... guilty. Guilty is the only word that can describe her. Disappointed? She's disappointed with Lilith but more disappointed with herself. She's a bad sister, she thought. That's why all of this happen, only if, only if she fix her relationship with Lilith.

He wouldn't have died

•••••

"Lady Lalisa, the Alpha King wish to meet you" One of the maid said as Lisa just look out of the window, her eyes are puffy, probably due to the none stop crying. Now she don't even have any tears to cry, so she just sat there like a living corpse. Lisa didn't say anything, she don't care if it was the Alpha King or what so ever.

She just wanted to be alone.

The maid purse her lips and let out a sigh. She turn to tell the Alpha King that the blue moon omega wish to be alone but to her surprise, the Alpha King had enter the room by himself causing her to immediately bow "A-Alpha" she greeted as the Alpha King glance at her.

"Dismiss, I want to talk with the Blue Moon Omega." He said with a cold tone causing the maid to tremble but nod hesitantly soon after before excusing herself. As soon as the maid left, the Alpha King turn towards the Blue Moon omega who are still looking out the window, ignoring his existence.

Indeed, she's pretty. The most tempting he had ever seen but too bad, she's an omega, he's not interested. He huffed but a smirk appear on his face soon after. But that doesn't mean other wolf won't find her tempting too.

Approaching the omega, the Alpha King sat beside her. She still don't look at him "he's my son." His voice was deep "it was me who should be the most devastated." He said causing Lisa to slowly glance at him "but I stay strong so I can keep my words towards him." He let out a breath as his eyes turn sad.

Liar.

Lisa look back out the window. "I know we don't seem close as we used to be. Everything change when his mother died. I went so hard on him and I thought I was right all along... but I regret it now." A sad sigh left his lips.

What a big lie.

"When he was little, he always said that he want the werewolves to unite as one community, not like us now but I thought it was never possible." A tear left Lisa's eyes as she flutter her eyes close at the thought of Jungkook's wish that he can't achieve.

"I failed as a father."

A tear left the Alpha King's eyes as he said that. Lisa slowly glance at him, as she purse her lips upon seeing him crying. She open her mouth and decide to speak up "Is there even a way to make his wish come true?" Her voice are low but it was enough for the Alpha King to heard her.

"There is..." he stare at Lisa for a few moment and shake his head "no, no, I can't do that towards you." He said to himself and shake his head. Lisa stare at him "d-do what? I-is there a way to help him?" She ask sounding desperate as the Alpha King mentally smirk to himself.

This dumb bitch, pathetic.

"There is a way for you to help, but I don't think it is a good choice." He said as Lisa just stare at him before saying "I-I'm willing to do anything to help him." She said as the Alpha King mentally scoff "Marriage." He said causing Lisa to froze.

"You have to marry someone, to help fulfilling his wish."

"I agree."

•••••

•••••

The Alpha King really should die- that manipulative motherfucker. He take opportunity on Lisa's unstable mentality and legit tell her to marry someone else for Jungkook's sake.

He really failed even as a human being.

Banner by zz_JiminShi_zz and ItSmYwAyToDoThInGs
From The_Orphic_Community