𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 053 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐗𝐗)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

"Queen Rose, it's an honor to be in your presence in this peaceful kingdom of yours," Jungkook said with a wide smile as he approach Rose who did the same. Rose smiled "It's a pleasure meeting you as well, Trueblood Jeon." She says as she smiled at him. "Why did you come for such short notice? I could prepare a feast for you."

She says with a friendly tone but Jungkook just smiles apologetically "My apology for the trouble, your majesty but there is some important that we have to discuss and we can't delay it for too long." Rose chuckled "Okay then, I guess, would you like to have some tea with me?" She asks and Jungkook smiles at her "If you insist."

"Sure, why not?"

•••••

Jungkook sips on the tea as the maids bow and leave after being dismissed by Rose, they want some privacy "How're your parents, Rose?" Jungkook asks causing Rose to smirk "Where is the 'your majesty' huh?" She teased as Jungkook huffed.

"I'm your best friend, the only reason why I call you 'your majesty' is because we are surrounded by your people, I believe you don't want them to think so low of you don't you?" He says teasingly making Rose laugh "Yeah, sure, whatever makes you happy, big guy."

She replies as Jungkook chuckles a little, soon their chuckle fades down as Jungkook speaks up once again "Seriously, Rosie, how're your parents?" He asked "They're fine as usual, much better I could say. With me running the kingdom, they had all the time for themselves."

Jungkook nodded at the answer "Lucky them." He mumbles as Rose asks a question next "Now tell me, what is it that is so urgent that you can't wait to see me?" She asked as she take one of the cakes and eat it. "Oh yes, about that..."

"I'm getting married."

Rose choke on the cake and coughed instantly as soon as he said that. Seeing her coughing like that, Jungkook instantly went to her and pat her back "Calm down, girl." He says as he pours her a cup of tea and passes it towards her. Rose cough a little as she accept the tea and thank him for a little before quickly drinking it.

"Wait, the tea is hot-" Before he could even warn her, she already drank the tea recklessly only resulting in her spitting out the tea and coughing harder soon after, the cup fell and shatter to the ground as she keep coughing. Her lips are burning and she keeps coughing as she shut her eyes close and blushes as Jungkook tries to help her.

Aish, it's so embarrassing.

•••••

"Thank you so much for your help," Jungkook says as he smiled apologetically at the maids who just bow and smile shyly as they excuse themselves soon after. After those maids left, Jungkook turns towards Rose that is standing on the balcony while hugging herself.