𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 045 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐗𝐈𝐈)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Taehyung was doing well, he still hasn't approached Jennie but he still watch her from afar. The ceremony had been going on for a week and in those one week, Rose's feelings for the Trueblood are growing but she didn't dare to say it out loud. Jungkook doesn't even realize her feelings for him.

He sees her as nothing more than a friend. Rose knows that and it hurts at first but she accepts it in the end. If Jungkook has a mate, and she isn't Rose, that means he is not for her and Rose accepts that fact wholeheartedly. She respects Jungkook and she wants to keep being his friend.

So, they did develop a great friendship the entire week and today people are returning back to their kingdom and pack. That includes Rose, Jungkook walking side by side with her as the male insists on accompanying her before she leaves.

"We'll meet again you know?" Rose says as both of them turn to each other "I know, and that time, I'll be the one who'll come over to your place." Jungkook replies as Rose nods "I'll prepare the best liquor for you." She says with a smile before glancing behind Jungkook.

She motioned Jungkook to look behind so Jungkook did and saw Taehyung standing there while biting his nails. Jungkook huffs in amusement and turns back towards Rose, "I'll handle him, you should get going, their majesties are already waiting." He says as he gestures her to her parents.

Rose nodded and soon left with her parents to leave for their kingdom. Waving at her until she left his sight, Jungkook finally turns back to Taehyung and approaches the male "Aren't you leaving yet?" He asked as Taehyung turn to Jungkook "Uh- I'm leaving but- but..." He bit his bottom lips as Jungkook shake his head.

"Hyung, if you guys are really mates, trust me, fate will keep her for you and you guys will surely meet again," he says, assuring the older, pitying him too for not being able to be with his mate. Taehyung sighs and nods as he turns to Jungkook. "Yeah, please take care of her, I'll get going." He says as he hugged Jungkook once and pats his back.

They soon part ways and Jungkook return back to his home. He haven't talked to his father for the entire week and he was glad that he didn't meet the other but he knew, he still have to face him sooner or later. His father can just forget about the marriage, he ain't marrying someone who isn't his mate.

Fuck him.

Jungkook thought to himself as he sigh in annoyance when he reach home "What's with the sigh, kook?" Jungkook lift his gaze and was met with Seokjin who also reach the house "Nothing, just tired for the entire week." He says as he rubs the back of his neck. Seokjin shake his head "get some rest kook, you're getting busier as you get older but that didn't mean that you should-"

And mama Seokjin starts nagging.

•••••

The day goes on smoothly and soon the night greets them all. The full moon was shining so brightly accompanying every creature in its comforting darkness and in the middle of the forest, there's a beautiful lake that no one knows the existence of it except for the Trueblood.