𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 048 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 (𝐗𝐕)

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

The news about the two wolves becoming a mate spread like a wildfire. After all, the two of them are famous figures in the entire Ustea.

One is the infamous True Blood and the other is the blessed Blue Moon Omega.

Everyone congratulated them when they found out. Lisa's family is happy and Jungkook's family is also happy. Jennie jump on her brother and pull him into a tight hug as Mother Maria did the same with Seokjin joining them soon after. They are happy that Jungkook will finally achieve happiness.

Taehyung just teased Jungkook so hard while Rose? It hurts but she's happy regardless. As long as Jungkook finds happiness, she will also find happiness in his. That's all she asks for

The Alpha King?

He surprisingly just nod and left. He didn't say anything because no matter what did he says, he knows Jungkook won't listen to him but deep down he doesn't like Lalisa. Even if she is the 'blessed' Blue Moon Omega, to him she is still an Omega. He wants his son to mate an Alpha.

But he just keeps quiet about what he felt and leaves silently. When the Jungkook's pack found out that the Alpha King didn't say anything, everyone take it that he give up and back off, wanting to break the stereotype. Some are happy about the change but some are not.

However, none of them could say anything about it. After all, Jungkook is a Trueblood and he is the future Alpha for the Pack. Lisa notices the problem but seeing Jungkook so happy, she doesn't want to think about it so much. Maybe, they will accept this matter later.

Maybe.

•••••

Jungkook looks around the huge field, trying to search for his mate. It had been 3 days since the ceremony and stuff, Jungkook have to leave for his pack. He had asked her to come with him but the other told him that she wasn't ready.

Being the understanding mate he is, he respects her choice and decided to give her some time. His gaze looks around the field and finally lends on her figure, who is standing near the training field. Not wasting any time, Jungkook approaches her.

"Lisa? What are you doing here my love? It's cold out here." He says as Lisa turns to him and smiles as she hugged herself to warm herself up "It's indeed cold but since you're here, I guess I don't have to worry about it anymore."

Jungkook smiled when he heard that, knowing that she is hinting at something, he went behind her and wrap his strong arm around her small waist. Hugging her, she leans her back on his wide chest, feeling the warmth.

"That felt better." She mutters as Jungkook chuckled and lifts his gaze. Jungkook saw some warriors is doing archery "Now answer my question, What are you doing out here dear?" He asks "Just watching some Alphas, it's a perfect view, ya know?" She says.