𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 078 : MAKE OVER FOR BIG ALPHA!

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Rose stood at the balcony as she just watch Jimin from a far. The male just sat by the pond. The bow on his left as he grab one of the stone and play with it, seems like he is in a deep thought. Rose just keep silent, she have nothing to say.

She don't know what to say.

It seems like she had misunderstood them and she don't know how to feel. She cross her arm over her chest, what should she tell her master? Lisa don't want to kill him, then what? Would it be safe? She just keep it to herself.

Looking back at Jimin, there's some questions playing in her mind. Not about Jungkook but about Jimin himself. She knows it wasn't the right time to asked questions, so she just stood there and watch him.

•••••

Lisa frown upon feeling the sun hitting her face, she grumble and slowly open her eyes. She looks away to her right, wanting to avoid the sun. Slowly she blink and the first thing that she saw is the Demon Alpha.

"Big Alpha!" She says as she sit up. Jungkook glance at her "w-what are you doing in m-my room?" She asked, flustered. Jungkook glance at her hand and she followed his gaze, she widen her eyes upon seeing her hand grabbing his wrist tightly as if don't want to let go.

Flustered, she let go of his wrist and look away. Seeing her all red, Jungkook speak up "you was injured last night and I happened to walk around that place, so-" Lisa suddenly cut him off daringly "why did you save me?" She asked.

Jungkook raise his left eyebrow. Rude. But seeing the omega looking at him like that he decided to answer "you're my pray, it would be such a huge lost if you die when my power is still sealed in your body." He said blankly.

Lisa knew better, he's lying.

You still want to play as the bad guy?

She purse her lips. Fine, if he still going to play with me, I'll play along. She said to herself. There is silence between them when, Lisa suddenly did something unexpected. She grab his wrist and pull him closer towards her.

He widen his eyes at the sudden action. Realising that they are just inch away, he felt his face heating up. She look at him straight in the eyes making him felt something odd happening to his heart. With so much determination in her eyes, she said-

"Let's go out."

Stunned, he stuttered out "w-what?" He asked in pure confusion. Lisa suddenly jump off from the bed and pull him, making him stand up "Get ready, We'll leave at 9 sharp." She said as she pull him out from her room.